*****Official Destiny Year Two PS4 Thread*****

268,068 Views | 3270 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by TexasAggie_02
dwit392
How long do you want to ignore this user?
While quickdraw is probably the best possible perk for your sniper, I would still use the quest 1000ys because of shortgaze. Although scope is often personal preference, it is the the most important thing on a sniper.
mid90
AG
I've got a couple of buddies who have not done a raid yet. We are going to run Vault of Glass either tomorrow night or Wednesday night.

Anyone interested in helping me Sherpa 2 raid-virgin kinderguardians? Looking for 3 peeps
bevokilla
AG
quote:
While quickdraw is probably the best possible perk for your sniper, I would still use the quest 1000ys because of shortgaze. Although scope is often personal preference, it is the the most important thing on a sniper.
Yeah I was messing with it for a few rounds of crucible last night, none on a decent sniping map and was having decent success with the Viewtac. Ill give it a few more nights before I go back to the vendor version
SteveA
AG
I'm a noob, but me and a couple of buddies would be down to run that Vault of Glass raid tonight or tomorrow.
Streetfighter 02
AG
I need VoG for the No Time to Explain quest so if I'm on hit me up. Whisky_Jack02
SteveA
AG
Ok. I'm SteveThePretty. Oh, yes I am.

We are usually on around 10-midnight.
Mr.KyleReed
AG
I wouldn't mind doing that one again. Yall were good teachers in helping me with that. I'm Urmomsmuffintop if y'all have room.
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
Today is the last day that HoS is OP in PvP. All my Titan friends --- hope you had a good run. Now back to Warlocks running the game!
mid90
AG
Sounds like we'll have enough for a full team. Awesome!

We will likely be on 7-8ish. If you see me on, hit me up if I don't send you a message first. Psn: mid9012
mid90
AG
quote:
Today is the last day that HoS is OP in PvP. All my Titan friends --- hope you had a good run. Now back to Warlocks running the game!

SteveA
AG
Ah ****, I didn't notice that this was the PS4 thread... never mind...
MBAR
AG
quote:
YEAH BUT TITAN GET THAT EPIC MELEE BOOST. Trex arms getting replaced by go go gadget arms.

Just kidding Titan melee will still suck.
Mr.KyleReed
AG
But when will my hunter get my 3x shadowshot back?
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
quote:
But when will my hunter get my 3x shadowshot back?
It already has it man...
kill0509
AG
I have the HM warpriest checkpoint so we can knock it out tonight. I know boogie05 would run it, with you and Tex that gives us an easy 4. I'd like to run trials once more tonight, so any chance we could have this rolling by 7 to give time after to run trials?

1) kill0509
2) tex117
3) boogie05
4) marsuvees/saxsoon
5) streetfighter/whiskey_jack02?
6) ?
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
I won't get home til so late.. I'd love to join but can't.. I am giving a final that ends at 9:30 central.
kill0509
AG
Dang, I'll be glad to trade out my checkpoint with someone before we run it to save y'all some grief if y'all can get a team together later. I just want to redeem myself on trials after this weekend's crapshow...
mid90
AG
quote:
I won't get home til so late.. I'd love to join but can't.. I am giving a final that ends at 9:30 central.

A final that ends at 7:30? Dude that's just cruel.
kill0509
AG
Scratch that 7:00 start, running trials first so i'll message folks once we wrap up.
Prime0882
AG
I'd be down to go tonight, but it would have to be 830pm central.
Beau Holder
AG
HoS nerf won't bother me. I've been running Defender/Alpha Lupi in Trials anyway and wrecking with Weapons of Light/feeding my teammates three or six orbs.
Beau Holder
AG
Btw, Forrest and dwit, after my hideous Trials start back in the day my Titan was at a 0.54 K/D. Today he crossed 1.00 and is now at 1.04.

My Warlock is about 1.21.
MBAR
AG
quote:
Btw, Forrest and dwit, after my hideous Trials start back in the day my Titan was at a 0.54 K/D. Today he crossed 1.00 and is now at 1.04.

My Warlock is about 1.21.
Just killing it!
Tex117
AG
Just saw your post Kill, did you guys end up getting the team together?

Looks like the Golgoroth challenge is this.

Can still do single gaze.
(1) Do the first part as normal; BUT
(2) Everyone does have to hold the gaze during 1 round of damage (regardless of whether a bubble is burst). In other words:

Do the single gaze, once it gets down to about 5 seconds or so, someone down in the pit must jump out and grab the gaze from the original gaze holder. Then pass it back and forth from there so everyone can hold it if only for a bit. Once all 6 hold it. You can let the gaze drop. Rinse and repeat to victory.

IMO, the only part making it difficult is the first guy out of the pit (or the second gaze holder) that must get out of the pit, and snag the gaze...all in pretty short order.

Now that I'm thinking about it, if you aren't starving for DPS, that second gaze holder doesn't have to jump down there at all....and just wait to take the gaze when it gets close....everyone has a chance to get out of the pit, regroup, and then start passing the gaze back and forth.
mid90
AG
I am definitely down to do the HM Golgoroth challenge, just not tonight. Going to Sherpa some first-timers through VoG!

We've got 3 so far, need 3 more. Anyone interested? One of my 2 buddies is also an Aggie, if that helps. Planning to start around 7:30ish.

1. mid9012
2. charliebrandon24
3. asmo2150
4. ????
5. ????
6. ????
Mr.KyleReed
AG
In for VoG, also comboplatter69 who played with me last time said he can go if yall need an extra spot
Streetfighter 02
AG
mid - I'll try to be on. I really need to complet VoG.
Streetfighter 02
AG
Also, thanks again for the HM run last night. I went from 300 light with my raid useful weapons to 306 light with raid useful weapons. I stayed on a while after maxing them all out.
mid90
AG
Boom! Sounds like we've got a full team. Awesome.

1. mid9012
2. charliebrandon24
3. asmo2150
4. urmomsmuffintop (Mr. Kyle)
5. comboplatter
6. Whisky_Jack02 (Streetfighter)

I'll see you fellas downrange.
Saxsoon
AG
Glad boogie got a group together last night, I didn't want to have to go find a group for that. Ended up getting a 310/15/20 sniper(infusion fuel for my spindle now at 318 and telesto now at 300) as well as the 320 artifact. Got me up to 309.

Thanks guys!
Tex117
AG
Did I miss the round up?! HAHA.
bevokilla
AG
quote:
I am definitely down to do the HM Golgoroth challenge, just not tonight. Going to Sherpa some first-timers through VoG!

We've got 3 so far, need 3 more. Anyone interested? One of my 2 buddies is also an Aggie, if that helps. Planning to start around 7:30ish.

1. mid9012
2. charliebrandon24
3. asmo2150
4. ????
5. ????
6. ????
If you could be a doll and save the Atheon CP on an alt for me (brisketsangwich) I might love you forever.

EDIT: or the Exotic chest so I can share it with Tradition
mid90
AG
quote:
quote:

1. mid9012
2. charliebrandon24
3. asmo2150
4. ????
5. ????
6. ????
If you could be a doll and save the Atheon CP on an alt for me (brisketsangwich) I might love you forever.

EDIT: or the Exotic chest so I can share it with Tradition

Which CP is the exotic chest? I could get the Atheon CP on one alt and the exotic on another.
MBAR
AG
quote:
We did it later as we were doing trials first.
Tex117
AG
quote:
quote:
We did it later as we were doing trials first.
I meant for Golgoroth!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.