*****Official Destiny Year Two PS4 Thread*****

268,022 Views | 3270 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by TexasAggie_02
Pac1698
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Absolutely not. I actually had to look up what you meant by boosting and I can tell you I'm too cheap to go that route. I had an embarrassing 3 kills to 18 deaths last night in rumble and that was the final straw. I'm usually in the 1.2 to 1.5 k/d range (I'm not very good in PvP) with Praedyth's time piece, so it's killing me to stink so bad with that crap gun imprecation.
bevokilla
AG
I ran some more IB last night solo, and I don't know what it is, but I am straight hot garbage on the texags team but when I roll solo I do really well.
TexasAggie_02
AG
quote:
No Land Beyond has been the one exotic item to evade me the whole time I have played. Will have to try to see if I can get it to drop from a year one exotic engram off of Xur.
just play Crota's End. Only exotic drops i ever got from that raid were NLB and dragon's breath
Aggie_3
Xur's inventory really blows a big ol bag of d i c k s
Prime0882
AG
quote:
Yep, yep... the week he will sell a Telesto will probably be Christmas week when the majority of us are away from our consoles.
Aggie_3
quote:
quote:
Yep, yep... the week he will sell a Telesto will probably be Christmas week when the majority of us are away from our consoles.
or it will be like the last time that he had really good inventory and getting a strange coin to drop that week for me was about as hard as finding a Christian in ISIS
mid90
AG
quote:
quote:

You mean you don't already have multiple Telestos?
Prime0882
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

You mean you don't already have multiple Telestos?
I have half a dozen Fourth Horsemen. I've seen one Hereafter drop and since then it's only been Fourth Horsemen from secondary engrams.

Sure someone is in the opposite boat that I am - seen a ton of Telestos and no Horsemen.
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
Well that is good.. Boosting in rumble to do it is not cool! (totally judging those who do!)
Pac1698
AG
Also, thanks for giving me an excuse to tell my wife when she walks in the room and ask why I'm sucking so bad in PvP. "All these a-holes are boosting I tell you!!"
bevokilla
AG
quote:

Sure someone is in the opposite boat that I am - seen a ton of Telestos and no Horsemen.
I get Invectives for days. Literally my last 5 exotic special engrams have all been Invective. I have never seen a telesto
bevokilla
AG
Trials is Rusted Lands. boo??
bevokilla
AG
Bungie just confirmed Armamentarium and MIDA will be released in December. If the patch has the impact it looks like it will, MIDAs everywhere in December
MBAR
AG
quote:
Not that I'm a PvP guy at all, but it seems First Curse may be an interesting gun to use now that once you get the First Curse to proc, it instantly refills the magazine. (If I read that correctly).

And good about the Shotgun nerf. Nerf that gun into the ground...The range on that was stupid and rage inducing for me personally (probably because I don't particularly care for pvp).

Looks like the Zhalo and the Suros Regime may be back to useable status.

I'd say Zhalo and Suros are both usable now, honestly. They'll get better for sure.

I also think Shotguns are fine now. I have to be really close to get a one shot kill as it is now. I really don't think they needed a nerf but we'll see how that turns out.
Tex117
AG
Nice FIFY Bevokilla.

Who knows, where the meta will turn. We may see a return to Auto Rifles.
MBAR
AG
I think the main problem with Bungee's approach to weapons balance is that they simple go off of usage. Most people use shot guns now because they're easier to use than snipers and fusion rifles suck. You can nerf them, but unless fusion rifles become good, people will still use them more because snipers will still have a higher learning curve.

bevokilla
AG
quote:
Bungie just confirmed Armamentarium and MIDA will be released in December. If the patch has the impact it looks like it will, MIDAs everywhere in December
Also announced for December return, Plan C and Dragon's Breath. Dragon's Breath with Taikonaut could be pretty dang good
MBAR
AG
Old exotics aren't going to be enough to keep people playing this game for long. Not with all the good titles out right now.
Prime0882
AG
quote:
Old exotics aren't going to be enough to keep people playing this game for long. Not with all the good titles out right now.
Too true. I have Fallout 4 that'll take up a huge chunk of holiday play time, the Starcraft II final xpac I'd like to play sooner or later, and might play Uncharted 3 to get ready for the last (?) game in that series.

Can't really think of anything coming down the pipeline until next year though. Any other big games due out soon?
SeaAGGIE05
AG
my PSN: SG-Tradition

I'll be doing IB all weekend, so feel free to look me up if you want a bullet-magnet on your team.

Repeat: I'm terrible at PvP, but I think I'm good for the occaisional laugh, so the more the merrier!
Tex117
AG
Wait, so if we have these y1 weapons, these will already be unlocked in the kiosk?

Anything new dropping?
Pac1698
AG
Wow, that's exactly the way I would describe my PvP abilities.I bet we have very similar play styles!! PSN: Boomer1698
bevokilla
AG
quote:
Wait, so if we have these y1 weapons, these will already be unlocked in the kiosk?

Anything new dropping?
So far they have just announced which Y1 exotics are returning in December. They are doing it all via instagram so we will see if they announce anything new. I really hope they add the exotic boots back.

So far they have announced:

• MIDA
  • Armamentarium
  • Dragon's Breath
  • Plan C
  • Nothing Manacles
  • Super Good Advice
  • ATS/8 Tarantella
  • Peregrine Greaves
Prime0882
AG
I had a Y1 Mida but have never fired it. Is it that good? It's the only obtainable exotic scout rifle?
AggieVictor10
AG
MIDA
Armamentarium
AggieVictor10
AG
quote:
I had a Y1 Mida but have never fired it. Is it that good? It's the only obtainable exotic scout rifle?

Boolean Gemini, if you want to count Y2.
Beezy2389
AG
And Jade Rabbit
AggieVictor10
AG
Good call. Forgot about that one.

Which is sad because I have it.
bevokilla
AG
They also announced No Land Beyond and bones of eao
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
Plan C is back!?! Gonna eat some salty tears in PvP with that bad boy! That with quickdraw is a super fun way to roast shotgun warriors!
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
quote:
It is easily the best scout rifle in the game, homeslice --- its perks are so good and if you can control it while mashing that trigger (highish rate of fire) you will roast everyone while being hard to hit yourself!
Saxsoon
AG
Just got 45 fragments, just need to do undying mind and hunger pangs.

Trying to level up my hunter to get the trophy and it is a pain in the ass. Upgrade nodes seem to go a lot slower than I remember
Prime0882
AG
quote:
Just got 45 fragments, just need to do undying mind and hunger pangs.

Trying to level up my hunter to get the trophy and it is a pain in the ass. Upgrade nodes seem to go a lot slower than I remember

I just started my Hunter with TTK. Learned the hard way that that trophy is tied to the vanilla specs and wasn't earned after finishing the shadow spec.
Saxsoon
AG
You are ****ing kidding me
Beau Holder
AG
So excited for MIDA and Armamentarium back.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.