******OFFICIAL Texas World of Warships thread******

28,498 Views | 277 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by BlackGoldAg2011
redline248
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I haven't really ever thought about joining a clan, but I might join a TexAgs one.
anonymousAg05
AG
I play and also would be interested in a clan.
n_touch
Pm me your handle and I will send out invites tonight
redline248
AG
Mine is in the op to this thread
n_touch
invites sent Clan name is txags
redline248
AG
How do we earn oil for the clan?
n_touch
Every crate is 10 oil. Even if you dont open them, they are auto added
BleacherRat
Bumping to the top..

I currently have a clan called BRO1 which stands for the Big Red One, my old Army unit. Let me know if you are looking for a clan, would be glad to have you. I have some questions about this game if anyone wants to discuss.
redline248
AG
Ask away
BleacherRat
Quote:

I do have a teamspeak server online, but I'm having some pc issues and it is down at times. Please report outages and I will correct them.

IP: 72.191.119.1
Port: 9987

This teamspeak is open for any texags user(Of course I don't mind friends/guests) to use for this or other games.
Is this still available? If so, I would like to request permission to use. Please advise. Thanks!
americathegreat1492
For better or worse I know a stupid amount of information about this game as I approach nearly 5,000 battles played over the course of my captain career.
n_touch
WOWS has now raised over $281k to help save the USS Texas

USS Texas Fundraiser
BleacherRat
n_touch said:

WOWS has now raised over $281k to help save the USS Texas

USS Texas Fundraiser
A great idea, and a great project.

redline248
AG
My least favorite thing by far in this game is playing a T8 carrier and getting pushed up T10 matches.
BleacherRat
redline248 said:

My least favorite thing by far in this game is playing a T8 carrier and getting pushed up T10 matches.
Agreed. My pet peeve about this game is torpedoes coming from no source at all.
redline248
AG
Yep, can't ever sail in a straight line at a constant speed
Risky101
S
LewP said:

redline248 said:

They ALWAYS come from a source, you're just probably sailing off by yourself in a BB.

+signed, a DD player+
BleacherRat
Risky101 said:

LewP said:

redline248 said:

They ALWAYS come from a source, you're just probably sailing off by yourself in a BB.

+signed, a DD player+
Geeze ya always, always gotta be negative don't you? I'm giving up on this board completely. Something as inconsequential as a freaking video game, ya still gotta hate.....Take a hike DA...!
Risky101
S
LewP said:

Risky101 said:

LewP said:

redline248 said:

+signed, a DD player+
Geeze ya always, always gotta be negative don't you? I'm giving up on this board completely. Something as inconsequential as a freaking video game, ya still gotta hate.....Take a hike DA...!

First off, I've never addressed you before. Second, it wasn't negative or hateful. It was a reply to your statement in an attempt to clarify and improve your clearly expressed shortcomings in the game. BBs that drive off by themselves get torpedos in their broadsides...

So perhaps you should save your schtick for the zoo where it belongs.
BleacherRat
Risky101 said:

LewP said:

Risky101 said:

LewP said:

redline248 said:

+signed, a DD player+

First off, I've never addressed you before. Second, it wasn't negative or hateful. It was a reply to your statement in an attempt to clarify and improve your clearly expressed shortcomings in the game. BBs that drive off by themselves get torpedos in their broadsides...

Take a hike...
americathegreat1492
I higly recommend watching some of the top youtubers commentary videos when they're playing ships you're interested in. It's been incredibly helpful for improving my gameplay.
redline248
AG
Are you talking about flamu? Who else?
Risky101
S
LewP said:

Risky101 said:

LewP said:

Risky101 said:

LewP said:

redline248 said:

+signed, a DD player+

Take a hike...

You got me for a little while there.

Solid C- troll attempt
Risky101
S
I occasionally play with a guy named UrPeacekeeper, he has a YouTube channel called Whiskey's Gaming Lounge. He knows his stuff.
americathegreat1492
I watch flamu, notser, and aerroon.
n_touch
Risky101 said:

I occasionally play with a guy named UrPeacekeeper, he has a YouTube channel called Whiskey's Gaming Lounge. He knows his stuff.
Second his videos. Very Informative not only about the game but gives some history which is cool to learn about the ships.
redline248
AG
What is your goal to build first in the base?
n_touch
Not sure yet. Was gonna send out a message to get everyone's opinion.
adamsbq06
AG
adamsbq06 is my handle
andy@andrewadamsav.com
n_touch
Will send in a few minutes
Propane & Accessories
AG
Anyone play the World of Warship Blitz? I tried to join the Aggie fleet but keep getting rejected.
You're tearing me apart- Tommy Wiseau
redline248
AG
Bump.

I don't know what the blitz is/was
redline248
AG
Maybe my best game ever:

BlackGoldAg2011
AG
remembered this thread during my stir craziness during this stay-at-home order and gave this game a try and super glad I did. Let's of fun and very different from anything i've ever played before. tag is Teej991 on both pc and the Blitz version on mobile

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.