Story Poster

Get TexAgs on your TV through our new Roku channel

March 17, 2015

We are proud to announce the launch of the TexAgs channel on Roku streaming devices!

Roku is a leader in streaming devices for your television. Through their players, TV sticks or television partners, Roku allows you to bring the web’s content to your television through your broadband internet connection.

The TexAgs channel on Roku allows TexAgs Premium and Varsity subscribers (including current Texas A&M students at no cost) to view their favorite TexAgs media content on their televisions. From the daily live broadcast of TexAgs Radio to recruit highlights, press conferences, game recaps and TexAgs special features... if you’ve seen or heard it on TexAgs.com, you can find it on our Roku channel, including a searchable archive of over 7500 audio and video features all about your Aggies!

If you don’t already have a Roku device, you can pick one up at BestBuy, Amazon.com or other retail outlets for as low as $49. You can also purchase a Roku device direct from Roku’s website. The TexAgs channel is compatible with Roku 2 and Roku 3 devices, as well as their streaming sticks. You can also use your Roku to access many of the popular internet streaming services available today, including Netflix, Hulu, Amazon, HBO, Vudu and thousands of others.

{"Module":"photo","Alignment":"left","Size":"medium","Caption":"TexAgs Channel on Roku","MediaItemID":55402}
To install the TexAgs channel, simply navigate to the channel store on your Roku, and you will find us in the sports category. You may also add the channel through their website. Once you have added the channel, follow the prompts to login or link your TexAgs account.

If you have any trouble or questions, feel free to post them in the Technical Support forum on TexAgs or in this thread below.

If you enjoy the TexAgs Channel, be sure to help us out by rating the channel within the Roku store.

Enjoy & Gig’em!
Tags: Roku
Discussion from...

14,692 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by bloom
ooshwa
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
AG
AG
Aw yea!
Al Bula
AG
quote:
The TexAgs channel on Roku allows TexAgs Premium and Varsity subscribers (including current Texas A&M students at no cost) to view their favorite TexAgs media content on their televisions. From the daily live broadcast of TexAgs Radio to recruit highlights, press conferences, game recaps and even TexAgs special features such as the SEC Ready documentary ... if you've seen or heard it on TexAgs.com, you can find it on our Roku channel, including a searchable archive of over 7500 audio and video features all about your Aggies!
So does this mean if I sign up for a Premium membership, I can stream SEC Ready over the Roku channel?
ooshwa
Staff
AG
Only if you've purchased it and redeemed the digital copy. Sorry, not trying to be misleading. I'll add a note.
aggiealltheway
AG
That's awesome! Thanks.
MCAg09
AG
I just bought a google chromecast last week so I could watch the baseball games on WatchESPN. I guess i'll return it and get the Roku.
Gabriel Belmont
AG
why is there no roku in the picture?
ooshwa
Staff
AG
It's the Roku Stick, so you can't see it.
aggiediehard10
AG
Don't waste money on Roku

Go to Mytvbox.org
rodan85
AG
Is this still on the Roku? I looked and did not see the channel.
hph6203
AG
Yes, just downloaded it this week. It's under the sports section.
Gabriel Belmont
bloom
Is this still available? Anyone have a review? If it is worth it I want to get it for my dad who will not use a laptopfor Christmas. COVID stay at home has been hard on him.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.