*****OFFICIAL DESTINY PS4 THREAD*****

180,783 Views | 2469 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Ph.D.Aggies
Saxsoon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hey beau, what all do I need for skolas? I am 34. Running defender Titan with helm of saint 14. Running vision of confluence maxed As well as thorn and Atheon epilogue max, have icebreaker and vestian dynasty maxed (could max murmur with another etheric) and maxed thunder lord and truth (can upgrade my fear rocket launcher with another etheric).

I know it isn't great but I haven't played in awhile either
Beau Holder
AG
When I face him I go Oversoul Edict/Found Verdict/Gjallarhorn. You need something to take down arc shields. I'd highly recommend a shotgun as your secondary to start, especially one that can full auto. You need it to wreck the servitors before you can damage him, and to protect yourself when vandals and captains start swarming you.

After you burn his health down to 65%, the servitor mechanic goes away and you can damage him normally. From that point, clear adds before attacking him. So once you've cleared the adds, you can switch to a sniper if you're good with one and try to keep him stun-locked. When they re-spawn, rinse and repeat.

But also at 65% of his health, the devouring essence debuff kicks in. That's the part where teamwork is essential.

There's also two key spots on the map to do it from. I always start on the higher platform across from where you run in, then end it on the back right corner platform where you can hide behind the two flaps.
kill0509
AG
Boogie05, EyeGuy, and I had him down to the end like 3 times back before they changed the Skolas battle without burns and such, just never could quite finish him off!! The stupid mines were so frustrating at the end because the adds just kept coming. I'll be running bubble titan as well and we had a good system at the end with 2 titans and a sunsinger warlock. Having a shotgun is crucial! Being able to rip down a captain or a servitor in a timely manner is killer! But, would be glad to find time this weekend to run it since I still need that achievement as well.
Saxsoon
AG
I have a sword breaker that needs a few shards to upgrade completely and need an etheric to up it to max level.

I also have a matador 64 that I can try to reroll for arc damage and can it get full auto?

I can spend tonight doing the nightfalls and Crota hard maybe a 34 Poe to get an etheric and maybe do skolas tomorrow or sunday
Saxsoon
AG
Anyone on now for nightfalls?
kill0509
AG
So, 8ish won't be happening for me. Came down to Houston to help a buddy move and 290 is closed down, hwy 6 was used to move a giant piece of machinery, so it took well over 2 hours to get across what normally takes an hour and 30 minutes. If y'all need to run it without me go ahead. Not when i'll be back to my house tonight.
TheEyeGuy
AG
No mention of eyeguy's shop? Geez
Beau Holder
AG
eyeguy is alive!
Beau Holder
AG
I'm on now for anything. Trying to win my way into a Lighthouse sherpa's team on his stream raffle, but in the meantime looking to do PoE 32/34.
kill0509
AG
Nope, you weren't any of the reasons I was slowed or delayed today. You can always make time to run by the gun shop no matter where you live or where you're visiting.
Prime0882
AG
Anyone for Solas tonight?
Drake aTm
AG
Yup
Saxsoon
AG
I am in what time?
kill0509
AG
So, any chance we could run crota tonight or tomorrow? Sorry guys, didn't get home til 1:30 in the morning last night.
Saxsoon
AG
I am also in for Crota tried to pug a group last night and it was getting late and going nowhere fast, sorry cowboy!
Bulldog73
AG
I should be in tomorrow if we started at like 9 or so.
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
If you need/want a 6th and I am on and not running trials.. feel free to hit me up.. I think I remember how to cheese everything, though it has been about 2 months since running it!
Beau Holder
AG
Also down for Crota depending on the time. All I'll be doing tomorrow is relaxing at home and playing.
Saxsoon
AG
9 am or pm? If it is pm then I can't as I have church (west coast 7pm)
Bulldog73
AG
Pm, our flight lands around 6, but it's about a two hour drive back home. I don't go into work until late Monday though.
Prime0882
AG
I'm on tonight if anyone wants to try Skolas, or has done it and doesn't mind me tagging along. 34 titan or defender with max weapons and gally.

No experience on this version of the fight. Only tried it a few times before the changes.
Jack Burton
AG
Just kinda mucking about if anyone wants to do anything
Beau Holder
AG
I officially have the entire Crota armor set ascended, along with the VoG now, so I'm open and willing to do either at any time from here on.
Beau Holder
AG
So, raid or Skolas today, anyone? I'm on and ready.

Or Forrest, if you want to try another Trials run........
TheEyeGuy
AG
Eff it. I'm back in. Be on at 8ish tonight for just about anything. Would love to do a ToO or Skolas run
Saxsoon
AG
I am in for a skolas later in the afternoon probably 5ish central.

Yesterday did a pug again for just Crota hard. Did this one team for a solid hour before they called it quits. It was a combination of some poor communication and Crota glitches that frustrated everyone. Found another group, messed up the first time and then we killed him on the second try. Just crazy how different the experiences were. I was expecting a few screw ups before we gelled.

Now just need me a skolas kill. I have a great matador 64 upgraded with auto and full strength but it is solar. I can run thunderlord as backup for those pesky shields
Jack Burton
AG
I still need a Crota and VoG on hard mode AND a Skolas kill. Sigh
Prime0882
AG
On now, ready for a Skolas attempt. I'll be around all night. Prime0882
Drake aTm
AG
Add me, I'm on and need to beat skolas!

Salgambino
Saxsoon
AG
I will be home in ten minutes picking up papa murphys.

How long does it take to go through a 35?
Fighting Texas Aggie Class of 2012
Drake aTm
AG
Hey, me and prime are on round 4 is you want To jump in
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
quote:
I will be home in ten minutes picking up papa murphys.

How long does it take to go through a 35?
First time it took me 4.5 hours... Strap in!
Beau Holder
AG
Did y'all do it?
TheEyeGuy
AG
I logged on but there were only three playing already in a group. Triumphant return to destiny... foiled!
Beau Holder
AG
I'll give it a go with you tomorrow. Surely we can find a third.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.