2022 Week 3 Sit/Start/Waivers

4,774 Views | 150 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by mAgnoliAg
W
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
oh yeah, I forgot the Chargers defense.

they were awful
oh no
AG
my entire roster did mediocre, 8 of 9 starters (all but the TE - Freiermuth) got between 11 and 15 points, which is just good enough to lose when your opponent gets duds from 5 starters yet has Lamar go off for 40 pts.

MSFC Aggie
AG
gotta love it when Montgomery is in your lineup, and J Robinson is on your bench
hurleyag
AG
Top RBs have been taking a beating.
oh no
AG
sucks when your top two draft picks at #8 and #13 were Dalvin Cook and Najee Harris
txagman1998
AG

Well, I guess that explains Swift's lack of usage yesterday. Jamaal Williams might be the single most important RB handcuff in fantasy this year.
texagbeliever
Happy i traded McLaurin and Moore for Williams and Gallup last week. (I have Samuel so I didn't want 2 Commander WRs).
KatyAggie01
I need 5 points to win. Would you play the Dallas D/ST or Noah Brown? I'm leaning towards the defense. Thoughts?
Zachary Klement
AG
Really really really weird week for scoring...in my main league, the high score was 110.1...two guys ended with that exact total. They were playing each other. I am not sure I have ever seen a tie in this league.
texagbeliever
Reggiesankles said:

I need 5 points to win. Would you play the Dallas D/ST or Noah Brown? I'm leaning towards the defense. Thoughts?

Saw other thread
mAgnoliAg
AG
Wife's team had 151. Lamar Jackson, mark andrews, devin singletary, etc

Me I need 51 from zeke

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.