Dynasty Draft Results

1,227 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by MW03
lunchbox
How long do you want to ignore this user?
My dynasty (rookie) draft starts this Sunday...if you have had your draft, could you copy/paste your results for the first couple of rounds? Just trying to see where guys are going in real life.

TIA
ac04
https://www.mizelle.net/mfl/2022/

drafts - may only
players - rookies only
generate table
lunchbox
Thanks but I was looking for drafts versus aggregators.

A friend sent me this one from his recent draft.

Hall
London
Walker
Wilson
Burkes
Williams
Pickett
Olave
Watson (me)
Moore
Spiller
Cook
ac04
turn on "show pick numbers" and you can see where each player went in 6 different startup drafts on MFL
lunchbox
ac04 said:

turn on "show pick numbers" and you can see where each player went in 6 different startup drafts on MFL
Yeah but it still isn't really what I am looking for.

For example, it shows that Breece Hall went "5, 11, 12, 18, 18, 21" in 6 drafts.

No way Hall wasn't 1st, 2nd or 3rd overall in rookie only drafts.

I've got another thread on another forum going and I've been able to get what I need there. Thanks anyway.
ac04
right, these are startup drafts. not rookie only. but by filtering players to rookies, you can see he was the first rookie taken in each startup, indicating he would be 1.01 in rookie drafts. this format arguably provides a lot more actionable information because you are able to understand what the market thinks rookies are worth relative to non-rookies for trade scenarios.
GCP12
AG
10 team Rookie dynasty draft:

Walker
Burks
Hall
London
Cook
Olave
Williams
Watson
Wilson
Moore
Dameon Pierce
Rachaad white
Pickens
Willis
Bell
Spiller
Zamir white
Pickett
Dotson
Metchie
lunchbox
Appreciate it.

Ours is a 5-rounder that can take a couple of weeks (24 hrs allowed per pick but most are made within an hour or so). Free agents are also available to be drafted...
ac04
lunchbox said:

Free agents are also available to be drafted...
great news, i have a tool that is extremely useful for this format
Goldie Wilson
ac04 said:

lunchbox said:

THAT WASNT THE QUESTION
lunchbox
ac04 said:

lunchbox said:

I understand the tool. The problem is that I have no idea who the 6 leagues are that did the drafting. Was it a real league? Was it one guy doing a mock draft?

I was looking for something a little more "grass roots". I'd rather see results from posters on TA or other forums...it allows for discussion, follow-up questions, etc.

I guess I thought there were more dynasty owners on the site. My mistake.
ac04
the data comes from mock startup drafts completed by staff and subscribers at dynastyleaguefootball.com.

the "grass roots" draft you posted on 5/18 had pickett at 1.07…
lunchbox
ac04 said:

the data comes from mock startup drafts completed by staff and subscribers at dynastyleaguefootball.com.

the "grass roots" draft you posted on 5/18 had pickett at 1.07…
And?

When I found out about Pickett at 1.07 (in a real league), it prompted a discussion. Why did that owner take him? What are his QBs like? Is he just a Steelers fan?

I get more out of that than mock drafts that have no long-term significance. In a real draft, you need to be ready for something unexpected like that rather than a perfect mock draft where no one goes off the rails.
ac04
i guess i just don't get a lot of value out of anecdotal discussions about why players were drafted 2-3 rounds too early in one soft draft vs. quickly learning what current market values are according to guys who write for a dynasty focused website.

no offense but "was that guy a steelers fan" is probably not the best use of your time. but i'll stop trying to help and just wish you good luck instead.
lunchbox
Fair enough. To each his own. Part of it is I enjoy the fantasy discussion. Doesn't seem there is much of it here outside the season and I'd delete the topic if I could.
MW03
AG
2 QB + superflex

1.1 Hall
1.2 London
1.3 Burks
1.4 Walker
1.5 Olave
1.6 Wilson
1.7 Moore
1.8 Pickett
2.1 Williams
2.2 Watson (me)
2.3 Willis
2.4 Pickens
2.5 Cook
2.6 Riddler
2.7 White
2.8 Pierce
2.9 Spiller (me; bonus pick for willing the NFL playoffs bet)
3.1 Coral
3.2 Dotson (me)

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.