Brady's Back

2,365 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by batchuser
dshedd41
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
Gig’em Aggies!
MSCAg
AG
1 month of home life with 3 kids….I get it.
Demosthenes81
AG
Giselle: " You're not going to sit around here watching sports all day! Either go get a job or start washing the dishes."

Brady: "Hey Bruce!"
Seven and three are ten, not only now, but forever. There has never been a time when seven and three were not ten, nor will there ever be a time when they are not ten. Therefore, I have said that the truth of number is incorruptible and common to all who think. — St. Augustine
Trucker 96
He got sick of those waffles pretty quick. I figured he'd come back once he left the door open with his retirement comments, but not this fast
Blindside05
AG
Demosthenes81 said:

Giselle: " You're not going to sit around here watching sports all day! Either go get a job or start washing the dishes."

Brady: "Hey Bruce!"

No matter the woman…… there's a guy out there that is tired of her ****
medwriter
I just read on one of sports pages that he is working on a deal with the Miami Dolphins. That would be an interesting setup. The people in Miami and Dolphins fans everywhere were dreaming of the day he would retire (when he was a Patriot). What if he won the Super Bowl with the Dolphins? That would be an unbreakable record IMO - three winning SBs with three different teams.

Before you laugh, look at the recent acquisitions for the Dolphins such as WR Tyreek Hill, OT Terron Armstead, WR Cedrick Wilson, and more. I've been a Dolphin fan my whole life and I just don't see Tua being any more than a good backup. People will say, "But he's had more passing yards this season than almost any other QB in the NFL!" That's because he throws so many short dinking passes. You'll rarely see the guy throw the deep pass with any speed or authority on the ball. It's those short passes that has gotten him the yardage.

This leads to his arm strength. I don't see it an never have. He's a team player and I admire that, but that and $1.95 will get you a large coffee at a local 7-11. It's been such a long, long playoff drought for the Dolphins (yeah, they won one against the Patriots and I believe it was in 2008). I do believe the Dolphins have become the new "Aints" that the folks in New Orleans called the Saints back when they were perennial losers. But the Dolphins playoff drought has been longer than the Saints and the Bucs. It's been 20 or more years, I believe. And I'm not counting those rare games where they go to the playoffs and were utterly humiliated by the opposing team.

Marino was so frustrated in that game and how badly they were beaten, 62-10 or something like that. Total domination by Jacksonville, which is a team I have despised. Not as much as the Broncos, but close.
MookieBlaylock
AG
That is called click bait and fake news generation-
redag06
I could see Brady wanting to go to the afc East to stick it to Bill, but if he does he doesn't win the division and he exits in the first round of the playoffs.

Whereas with the Bucs and the NFC, he has the easiest path to a conference championship game.
Jason Ag
AG
Iowaggie
AG
Brady staying young with the TikTok game

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZTdbvP6Jo/

batchuser
I'm surprised gronk hasn't announced he's coming back so there can be another dbag reunion tour
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.