***Denver Broncos Road to the Super Bowl Thread***

1,923 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Stat Monitor Repairman
Broncos
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The Broncos are going to be in a Super Bowl in the next 3 seasons.

A lot to like moving forward for the Broncos. Hackett is an outstanding hire.

The offense is just missing a QB. Hackett could be the guy that brings out the best in Drew Lock. Does Aaron Rodgers join Hackett??? We've got young promising o-line pieces (Risner, Bolles, Cushenberry, Meinerz). Plus, young weapons to help a QB (Sutton, Jeudy, Patrick, Hamler, Fant, Williams).

The defense has a ton of promising youth as well. Simmons and Surtain will be mainstays in the secondary. We still haven't seen the best from Chubb, Dre'mont Jones, or the rook Barron Browning.

A lot to be positive about moving forward!
The Porkchop Express
Broncos said:

The offense is just missing a QB.
The Pilot
AG
I hope to be wrong but I just don't think Lock is the guy.

Offense has been so bad last few coaches so happy to see a guy from that side take over.
MookieBlaylock
AG
The Pilot said:

I hope to be wrong but I just don't think Lock is the guy.

Offense has been so bad last few coaches so happy to see a guy from that side take over.

way to go on a limb about Lock

dude is worse than Jimmy G and Baker
The Pilot
AG
You might be surprised how many ppl here in Denver still think he's a viable option
Broncos
Hey there are potentially some viable options out there...

Rodgers, Wilson, Jimmy G, Cousins, Pickett, Corral.

I'd like to see what Hackett can do with a few weeks of training camp on Lock. I don't think he's the guy but I'd like to see Hackett's capabilities in developing a quarterback. Another name that's floating out there in the NFL circles for a potential starting gig is Trubisky (I don't want this but he may end up somewhere as a QB1).

Broncos
Wilson aquired. SB confirmed!
The Pilot
AG
Hells yeah!
Iraq2xVeteran
AG
I am a die hard 49ers fan, and the Seahawks' trade of Russell Wilson to Denver Broncos will shake the NFC West and AFC West. When Russell Wilson started 9 straight full seasons from 2012 to 2020, the Seahawks never finished worse than 9-7. But without Russell Wilson, the Seahawks will probably finish last in the NFC West for the 2nd year in a row. The defending Super Bowl champion Rams will be favored to win the NFC West again. The 49ers and Cardinals will probably be competing for 2 of the 3 NFC Wildcard playoff spots, but I won't be surprised if either the 49ers or Cardinals wins the NFC West in 2022.

The AFC West will become more competitive with quarterbacks Patrick Mahomes, Justin Herbert, Russell Wilson, and Derek Carr playing in the same division. The Kansas City Chiefs have won 6 straight AFC West division titles from 2016 to 2021, but that streak might end in 2022.
MookieBlaylock
AG
Ciara moving to those Rocky Mountain
Broncos
DJ Jones and....

Randy Gregory?
Gramercy Riffs
AG
Iraq2xVeteran said:

I am a die hard 49ers fan,

WE KNOW
DannyDuberstein
AG
Gramercy Riffs said:

Iraq2xVeteran said:

I am a die hard 49ers fan,

WE KNOW

I still can't figure out if this is a bit or something else
Stat Monitor Repairman
Mile High on fire yo.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.