Week 7 Waivers - adds/drops -

1,947 Views | 41 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by oh no
texagbeliever
How long do you want to ignore this user?
If Watson trade to Miami looks like a done deal.. Should one add Watson? Is Tua going to play this week?
oh no
AG
also wondering about Watson and Tua...

...Tua for this week since I just picked him up to stream during Allen's bye week..

..but for ROS, Tua in Denver and Watson in Miami - possibly - both could be intriguing.
Enviroag02
AG
Jarvis Landry was activated today and is starting tonight....he was on my waivers a couple weeks ago. He may be on yours. I don't know I'd start him this week, but he looked really good and super involved Week 1. I bet he's a target monster tonight.
JaceAG12
JaceAG12 said:

mAgnoliAg said:

JaceAG12 said:

Would you guys trade CMC for javonte Williams and Adams/ceedee lamb. I got offered lamb and Williams but Adams/Williams is more entincing

Well obviously everybody would do it for adams but highly doubt anybody would accept that

Agreed i'll counter regardless and hope he's a taco.

Ended up trading away: CMC and MT
Recieved: Adams and javonte Williams

Saint Pablo
Should I hold onto Jakobi Meyers or cut him for Rashod Bateman and see if he breaks out?

My other WRs are Kupp, Diggs, Waddle, Jeudy, and Toney.
oh no
AG
I would have zero attachment to Jakoby if I had him. I like his volume, but it's not like you're going to need to start him anytime soon (or ever) this season. You can use the spot for a speculative add if you have the bye weeks planned or already past some key bye weeks
Dr. Gonzo
With AB out, need to pick up a WR in PPR league, best option seems to be a pair of AZ receivers:

AJ Green
Rondale Moore.

Leaning towards Green, but appreciate any input.
oh no
AG
I love Rhondale's athleticism and I think eventually Kingsbury will have to start using him more- and more creatively, but it hasn't happened yet. His targets will still be inconsistent and mostly laterally- bubbles, etc. Maybe a good bench stash but not a good start yet.

Meanwhile, Green will get his 5-6 targets, some further down the field- red zone / end zone targets more possible.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.