Week 6 Sit/Start

4,352 Views | 150 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by gougler08
oh no
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I have Jared Cook set to start at TE for Pitt's bye but looking at available FAs:

Zach Ertz tonight (Goedert on covid list)
Ricky Seals-Jones (tons of usage last week in Logan Thomas' absence)
David Njoku (went OFF last week vs LAC)
ac04
i am starting ertz over cook in one league
taylorswift13
AG
Same thing here! I think Ertz has a solid game! Eagles will be playing from behind and Hurts will be dumping it off to Ertz!!
GCP12
AG
PPR pick 2:

Courtland Sutton vs LV
Tee Higgins vs DET
Darrell Williams vs WSH
oh no
AG
i already have DeVonte Smith starting tonight... with as inaccurate as Jalen Hurts has been this year, should I really start TWO eagles players on a thursday night?
oh no
AG
Courtland and Tee
taylorswift13
AG
- Deandre Swift or Jamar Chase as a flex?

- Need a Flex and WR2: Diontae Johnson, Antonio Brown, Chase Claypool, Sterling Shepherd or Kadarius Toney or Chris Carson as a
taylorswift13
AG
Two Eagles against the Bucs... I'd spend all day Thursday doubting myself and the Eagles laying an egg can potentially set your team up to lose! The Eagles may only be able to move the ball near the end of the game in garbage time! I trust Ertz over Smith! But potentially a short game can mean more defensive lapses for the Bucs and this can turn into a semi somewhat of a shootout!
taylorswift13
AG
GCP12 said:

PPR pick 2:

Courtland Sutton vs LV
Tee Higgins vs DET
Darrell Williams vs WSH
I like all 3 this week! Chase is stealing all the red zone work from Higgins... Sutton could be a great play against the "now dysfunctional" Raiders who give up many big plays, and the Rams may be running the ball out with a big league over the Redskins and also catch dump offs since the Redskins could get to Stafford quickly
GCP12
AG
Darrell Williams, not Henderson

Unfortunately, with CMC missing practice today, I might have the decision made for me and I'll be playing all 3.
oh no
AG
no choice on Smith right now with bye weeks. I only have three WRs available and I need to start all three Devante Adams, DeVanta Smtih, and Tee Higgins.... I need to decide tonight if I want to drop Cook and start Ertz along with Smith... or keep Cook or try RSJ or Njoku instead of Cook.
oh no
AG
Chase

Diontae and AB
oh no
AG
GCP12 said:

PPR pick 2:

Courtland Sutton vs LV
Tee Higgins vs DET
Darrell Williams vs WSH
Darrell Williams just added to the Covid list

EDIT: Damien Williams. ...sorry, I have Damien Harris, Damien Williams, Darrell Henderson, and Derrel Williams across two leagues.
taylorswift13
AG
Thanks! And that's still a solid WR corps, Cook vs the Ravens scare me, it will be a back and forth affair but i feel like Herbert will rely on Allen, Ekeler, and Williams! Plus for some reason Parham is getting red zone looks which is pissing me off lol! Ertz may log many targets as the Eagles will not run whatsoever tonight!
GCP12
AG
oh no said:

GCP12 said:

PPR pick 2:

Courtland Sutton vs LV
Tee Higgins vs DET
Darrell Williams vs WSH
Darrell Williams just added to the Covid list
Are y'all intentionally messing with me?

Damien Williams was added to the COVID list, not Darrell.
oh no
AG
RB2:
with Damien Williams either moving to my IR spot or being dropped right now:

Chris Carson hopefully coming back from injury -but maybe not- and splitting with Alex Collins?
Khalil Herbert (replacing Damien Williams who is replacing David Montgomery)
Damien Harris vs DAL
oh no
AG
sorry; not messing with you... Edited above!
taylorswift13
AG
Lol I always got those two confused! When they were both on the Chiefs I remember mistaking the two after one scored and won me an important week I sent a long trash talk message only to realize it was the wrong Williams lol
taylorswift13
AG
Carson might be the safest, plus Geno Smith checked down to RB like 6 times in the short amount he played! Either of the two Seahawks will get plenty receptions! I was ecstatic about Herbert given he had 75 yards last week on 18 carries but no receptions or scores! If you're looking for safety id go Carson, upside I'd go Herbert hoping he's put one in! Herbert just got upgraded to a 13 point projection
W
AG
anyone trotting out Miles Sanders tonight?

with CMC not practicing today...leaning toward gambling on Chuba starting again on Sunday...and benching Miles
GCP12
AG
W said:

anyone trotting out Miles Sanders tonight?

with CMC not practicing today...leaning toward gambling on Chuba starting again on Sunday...and benching Miles
That is brutal. Khalil Herbert available?
oh no
AG
I don't have Sanders... would be looking for other options if I did. I'm putting a claim in for Khalil Herbert - just moved Damien Williams to IR.

...but I am starting DeVante Smith and thinking about swapping out Cook and starting Ertz along with Smith tonight... am I crazy? Hurts is not accurate, but Eagles won't be running the ball much tonight, will they?
W
AG
unfortunately no. This is my flex spot, so I may go fishing for a WR on the waiver wire (if CMC is active).

I start Hurts in this league, so like other posters...not sure how many Eagles I want going in tonight's game.

Gainwell seems to take over once Philly falls behind by two scores
W
AG
I would make an exception for Ertz, since the TE position is so shallow.

Hurts seems to throw underneath a lot
oh no
AG
Oh crap. I did it. I'm starting two eagles pass catchers tonight. Smith and Ertz.
oh no
AG
Can't decide if I should put a claim for Khalil or not. Would drop Alex Collins if Carson is back. …but then would I start Khalil over Carson?
oh no
AG
Carson DNP again… looking doubtful

Claim for Khalil drop Damien Williams? Or just start Alex Collins if Carson is out?
W
AG
Ertz hits paydirt!

going to be points aplenty tonight
W
AG
23-yard TD pass to Antonio.

TD #2 for Brady already
oh no
AG
I'm going against Brady. Oof.
W
AG
80 yards & TD for Fournette in the 1st half
texagbeliever
W said:

80 yards & TD for Fournette in the 1st half

Things you hate to see your opponent having fournette and Ertz.

Things you love to see those two players being on the bench!
W
AG
Hurts is incredibly inaccurate...and he won't take the easy checkdowns
W
AG
Miles Sanders looking drop-able thru the bye weeks
Saint Pablo
Toney/ARob/OBJ/Waddle

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.