Hebert/Williams Stack

702 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Carlo4
bdgol07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Is there any reason to not 100% of the time start this stack in every league possible barring injuries?

I chose Dak over Herbert and Thielen, Mike Evans, and DJ Moore over Williams in one league and left 86 points on the bench this week
GCP12
AG
bdgol07 said:

Is there any reason to not 100% of the time start this stack in every league possible barring injuries?
Sure, if you also have Davante Adams, Tyreek Hill & Cooper Kupp. Other than that? No
W
AG
fire 'em up.

the Chargers are fantasy smorgasbord
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
bdgol07 said:

I chose Dak over Herbert and Thielen, Mike Evans, and DJ Moore over Williams in one league and left 86 points on the bench this week

I've been going with this pair since Week 3.
oh no
AG
someone in my 8 team league has Herbert, Williams, and Eckler ... plus Andrews at TE.. scored over 220 pts against me in week 5

..while I'm sitting there with Dalvin out, Saquon with 0.9 pts and out.... ooof.
Carlo4
AG
I went up against a guy who benched Antonio Brown, Williams, and Hebert this week for the Carolina Panthers offensive players.

I won by 35 because of Hollywood Brown/Lamar Jackson duo, which is my favorite duo this year. I would have lost by 60 if he started the other three guys/he would have scored 200 on a standard ESPN team.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.