Should I trade cordarrelle patterson high?

913 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by The Porkchop Express
Txhuntr
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
As title states, is he a flash in the pan, or an automatic rb start the rest of the year? I've targeted a guy that has no depth and metcalf on his team
GCP12
AG
For DK Metcalf? Yes, you should trade him high if you can get DK.
Txhuntr
AG
I couldn't get metcalf, but the Lockett owner reached out to me looking for Patterson. Would you take that trade?
Flaith
AG
Depends on your depth, but Patterson for Lockett is a good trade

https://www.reddit.com/r/fantasyfootball/comments/q2iyt0/reddit_adjusted_trade_values_week_5_mixon_mixoff/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf
Txhuntr
AG
Have ekeler, Henderson, jacobs, Patterson, and Murray. I'm stacked on starting rb's. Thanks for the link. That's some great info!
Head Ninja In Charge
AG
Flaith said:

Depends on your depth, but Patterson for Lockett is a good trade

https://www.reddit.com/r/fantasyfootball/comments/q2iyt0/reddit_adjusted_trade_values_week_5_mixon_mixoff/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf
Personally, I'd keep Patterson. I don't view him as a flash in the pan (at least this season). I've watched the past two Falcons games and he is 100% a pillar of their offense this season. With Mike Davis looking below average, no Julio, Ridley kind of struggling to adjust to being a number 1 with only Pitts filling the void, Patterson is set up very nice the rest of the year. Matt Ryan looks to give him the ball constantly. I don't see that changing.
GCP12
AG
Geno smith worries me more for Lockett than DK. A lot of Lockett's value are those great deep balls that Wilson throws. I'm not so sure I'd give up Patterson for Lockett.

I also wouldn't say you're stacked at RB, FWIW. Jacobs and Henderson are very hit and miss, imo. Both have struggled with injuries already this year, too.
The Porkchop Express
There's nothing better in FFL than a guy on a mediocre team who gets a ton of touches. They have no other options and other teams can still beat them handedly, so no need to double team him. Enjoy your diamond in the rough or sucker someone desperate by way of injuries into overpaying for him.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.