Who won this trade?

1,120 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by The Shank Ag
The Shank Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
CMC
Hollywood Brown
Damien Williams
Kirk cousins

For

Chris Godwin
Aaron Jones
Russell Wilson
HummingbirdSaltalamacchia
AG
Team B.
Txhuntr
AG
Yeah, bottom team for sure. Outside of cmc top team got a bunch of bye week/injury starters. Bottom team got 3 every week starters
The Shank Ag
I'm team B
texagbeliever
Really depends on the full rosters.

Does the top team have Montgomery? Is cousins the now qbs 1 for that team? Who are the other wr options?

I would take CMC and crew all day. CMC, Cook & Henry are a different class of player. Maybe tyreek Hill as well but much more inconsistent. Those guys have high floors and win match-up ceilings.

CMC for Aaron Jones & Godwin would feel like a good deal for the guy getting CMC.
Brown + Williams + Cousins for Wilson seems advantage top team especially if cousins is a backup.
Love Gun
The D. Williams is fluff and nothing but a floater in Chicago. CMC is a crapshoot. I have him, and love seeing him action, but the dude can screw a fantasy team with his injuries.

Godwin, Jones and Russ can definitely make a competitor of a team if everyone stays healthy. That said, if you've you spots for Dillon or Mattison, scarf them up.
Love Gun
texagbeliever said:

Really depends on the full rosters.

Does the top team have Montgomery? Is cousins the now qbs 1 for that team? Who are the other wr options?

I would take CMC and crew all day. CMC, Cook & Henry are a different class of player. Maybe tyreek Hill as well but much more inconsistent. Those guys have high floors and win match-up ceilings.

CMC for Aaron Jones & Godwin would feel like a good deal for the guy getting CMC.
Brown + Williams + Cousins for Wilson seems advantage top team especially if cousins is a backup.

CMC
Jacobs
Saquon

Got the MASH Squad going on for me. If they **** me this year, I'm done with all of them forever
The Shank Ag
PPR league

Cousins and Goff were my QBs
CMC, Mixon, Javonte Williams, Hubbard, Damien Williams, and Perine were my RBs
Lockett, AJ Brown, Hollywood, Julio Jones, and Golladay were my WRs

Other guy had only Russ
Jones, Montgomery, Gainwell, McKissic were his RBs
Hopkins, Shephard, Godwin, Waddle, Shenault were his WRs

I really needed a boost at QB, and wanted to end my CMC injury questions, while still retaining Hubbard if he reaggravates the hammy.

My team now

QB Russ
RB Aaron Jones
RB Javonte Williams
WR AJ Brown
WR Tyler Lockett
TE Tonyan
Flex Godwin
D/ST Panters
K Bass (buffalo)
B Mixon (injured)
B Julio Jones
B Golladay
B Hubbard
B Perine
B Goff
B Hooper

Need Mixon to be back, but otherwise happy.
Txhuntr
AG
You need a new TE
boy09
AG
texagbeliever said:

I don't know if i agree with this..
Saint Pablo
I would say the CMC side. He is the RB1 and it is looking like he may play this week. Hollywood Brown has been great this year too.
Saint Pablo
boy09
AG
If my aunt had balls....
Saint Pablo
boy09 said:

If my aunt had balls....
Even without that production, he is the WR13 in PPR on the year...Godwin is WR14.

This trade feels like a downgrade at RB, close to a lateral move at WR, and giving away a dude who could be an RB2 for half of the season, just to upgrade at QB.
GCP12
AG
I like the CMC side. The Wilson/Cousins gap is not big enough for me. Godwin is getting less targets every week. Unless you are just too worried about CMC injury, I like the CMC side.
dixichkn
AG
It's a fair trade but I'd take the Russ/Jones/Godwin side for sure
The Shank Ag
I'm so effin snakebit with injuries. Russ finger tonight in quarter 3 on my team.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.