4 weeks in, FFB'ers……..is it time to give up on

1,306 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by dixichkn
dixichkn
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
A). Jaylen Waddle. Medium target share but with Jacoby Brissett in there he's putting up pretty poor numbers. They apparently don't look for him in the red zone with Parker and Gesicki there.

B) Michael "Beavis" Pittman. Plenty of targets and a fair amount of grabs but…….he's Beavis. He's never gonna score. I can't understand for the life of me how a 6'4" WR with supposedly the best hands on the team can't get any end zone love.

Cut bait or give em more time? They're killing me right now
boy09
AG
dixichkn said:

B) Michael "Beavis" Pittman. Plenty of targets and a fair amount of grabs but…….he's Beavis.
About the same as last year. Definitely won't get any better when TY comes back.
W
AG
slightly different question...

fellow Lamar owners...can he be trusted to win a fantasy championship this year?

barely the QB10 depending on league settings...and he's not running as much so far
Saint Pablo
I would hold onto both...it isn't like you drafted either of them as your WR2. Waddle has an impressive target share and has faced three good defenses in NE, BUF, and Indy...life should get better when Tua returns. The last three weeks Pittman has seen 12, 12, and 8 targets...you probably aren't beating that on the wire. TY is almost 32, injury prone, and hasn't exceeded 800 yards in three years. I wouldn't be worried about the guy.
Saint Pablo
Give up on Aiyuk, Christian Kirk, and Ty'Son? I am thinking I may give Ty'Son another week because it feels like they are playing with what combo they like the most in BAL...he is clearly the best runner IMO, but ball security is concerning.
EliteZags
AG
Will Fuller is back to Will Fuller form(injured) so I'm letting Waddle season waiting for Tua
W
AG
another small concern...the Cowboys are running the ball a lot...and running it with success.

in non-PPR...Cooper is about WR15...and Lamb is about WR30.

their floor is very low ~20 to 30 yards
dixichkn
AG
Quote:

it isn't like you drafted either of them as your WR2

True....... but they're both kinda my co-WR2 until Higgins gets back. And they're not helping.......
Carlo4
AG
W said:

another small concern...the Cowboys are running the ball a lot...and running it with success.

in non-PPR...Cooper is about WR15...and Lamb is about WR30.

their floor is very low ~20 to 30 yards
Amazing what a better defense will do to how the offense plays/contributes. Kellen Moore is a share the wealth/matchup kind of guy. Doesn't bode well in comparison to Minnesota where they use the same 3 people all season (Cook and the WRs).

AustinCountyAg
I took a flier on Fuller hoping he's stay healthy and break out.....damn me for being optimistic
dixichkn
AG
AustinCountyAg said:

I took a flier on Fuller hoping he's stay healthy and break out.....damn me for being optimistic
I bought an A&M flex pack of tickets anticipating the game this weekend.

Damn ME for being optimistic
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.