Trade Advice

1,661 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Saint Pablo
Turk Turkleton
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Does Cordarrelle Patterson have any long term value? I grabbed him on waivers this week to stash but am already receiving a trade request. Thoughts on this one?

I receive WR Robert Woods, they get RB C Patterson.

My other RBs:
McCaffrey
A Gibson
T Sermon
D Singletary
Jamaal Williams

My WR:
M Evans
A Cooper
J Chase
C Kirk
H Ruggs

12 team non-ppr. I lean towards yes, but I'm just not confident in my RB bench and Gibson has been underwhelming thus far so I'm uncertain. Thoughts?
_lefraud_
AG
RB
RB
WR
WR
Flex

?

I'd hold onto Patterson for now
EliteZags
AG
Assuming Yahoo dual eligibility, Patterson's real value (besides being able to fill in anywhere on lineup) is the potential that he starts getting a decent amount carries and you could essentially roll out an extra (3rd/4th) starting RB in your lineup at a WR slot
Could be a consistent floor production 'WR3' with TD upside

Until then, you basically get a fill in RB3 and WR4 combined into one bench spot
oh no
AG
I'm not all that high on Cordarelle's ROS value yet. Week 2 was nice. He was probably worth the waiver claim to see how it goes with him. The dual position designations could be nice... in PPR scoring format if he starts getting a ton of receiving targets and is taking carries from Mike Daivs, you can replace a RB with essentially a high floor 4th WR if you want to... nevertheless, standard or ppr scoring, you're hoping he provides more production than Gibson has been so far as your RB2.

For you, I'd be interested in selling high on the guy you undoubtedly just got with your high waiver priority... and Woods is great especially if Amari is banged up right now. However, you're right - your RB bench is weak. You could be hosed if CMC or Gibson go down. I think you need to package Cordarrelle with someone else and try to get another RB out of the deal or hold Cordarrelle on the chance his week 2 usage continues for ROS.
W
AG
how many WR start each week?

if it's 3 -- I would make the trade
oh no
AG
Well, CMC could be out for a bit. You need RB. Might want to hold Cordarrelle. Or propose a trade that includes a WR or 2 for a another RB2, then make this deal for Woods.
Saint Pablo
I'd do it.
EliteZags
AG
cheatcode in full effect, nice to be able to plug him in as my weekly "RB4" slot while I wait on Waddle/Michael Thomas
mike_ags_fan12
.5 ppr
Trade Cordarrelle Patterson for Kareem Hunt?

Will Patterson's hot streak continue or come crashing down?
EliteZags
AG
they'll prob have similar stand alone value in their current situations, with Hunt potential to explode with a Chubb injury and Patterson by overtaking lead back role

Patterson's dual eligibility is the boost if able to use it, 4RB lineup can do serious damage
BigRedAg18
I'm going to piggy back here, I have Mixon and got beat to Perine in the waiver claims this morning.
My RBs: Najee Harris, Mixon, and trey Sermon and Latavious Murray l.
Trade offer is Perine for Sermon.

Good trade? I'm thinking so
oh no
AG
yes good for you.. why would someone offer you perine for sermon? or is that what you're going to offer for perine? why would they take it? Perine is useful now as a starter and possible ROS as a handcuff if Mixon gets hurt again. Sermon has had a chance a couple weeks in a row in Mitchell's absence and done nothing. SF will get Mitchell back as soon as this week and will get Jeff Wilson and Hasty back eventually too.
gigem1223
Anyone else think Patterson's run isn't sustainable? Debating on offering him for Ceedee. Thoughts?
BigRedAg18
That's what I was thinking. He's loaded at running back and just wants Sermon to ride the bench on the off chance that be becomes something.
HummingbirdSaltalamacchia
AG
Have cordarelle, but just got offered Mike Davis and Jamar Chase for CEH. PPR league, 2 RB/2 WR/no flex.. already have dionte johnson and dj moore (with sterling shephard on the bench ) at WR. Kamara is my other RB.

thoughts? part of me thinks Davis is going to get it going somewhat bc COrderrelle is going to come back to earth, but also know this guy is trying to buy CEH super low.
Saint Pablo
I'd much rather have CEH than Mike Davis...Jamarr's value also takes a hit once Tee Higgins returns, which will be this week or next.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.