********** Dallas Cowboys 2021 Season Thread **********

197,821 Views | 2808 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by PooDoo
gigem1223
How long do you want to ignore this user?
MaximusDMeridius said:

gigem1223 said:

Frickin schedule makers. How do you schedule Carolina on Thursday night and Dallas on Monday night when they play each other the following Sunday.
we do get that extra time after T-day so probably evens out,,,,

You mean after we play 3 games in 11 days?
gigem1223
Well CMC has a hamstring injury. Hopefully we're lucky enough to miss him next week.
Macarthur
We're gonna smoke Carolina
TyHolden
AG
gigem1223 said:

MaximusDMeridius said:

gigem1223 said:

Frickin schedule makers. How do you schedule Carolina on Thursday night and Dallas on Monday night when they play each other the following Sunday.
we do get that extra time after T-day so probably evens out,,,,
You mean after we play 3 games in 11 days?
we also don't have to wait until week 14 for a bye like the eagles, pats, colts, and phins. their seasons may be over by then. 14 weeks straight is unreal.

and the phins have a game in london. **** that.
jr15aggie
AG
McCaffry likely out next week and Cam Erving is one of their OT... we better beat that a$$!
jr15aggie
AG
DannyDuberstein said:

Yeah, the NFL managed to turn a spiteful ex-girlfriend with zero evidence into a 6 game suspension. Thanks Lisa Giants fan and c***sucking Goodell

Hey hey now... it's not about guilt.... it's about bringing negative press towards the NFL. And since every sports outlet was 24/7 talking about zeke then I guess we gotta suspend him!

I'm sure Collins is equally deserving of a 5 game ban!

And I'm sure guys like Antonio Brown are worthy of as many opportunities as they want, but Randy Gregory better pat his head and do the alphabet backwards if he wants to play football.

Gimme a break!
Macarthur
jr15aggie said:

McCaffry likely out next week and Cam Erving is one of their OT... we better beat that a$$!
And Jaycee Horn looks like he is out
jr15aggie
AG
They said a broken foot.
PooDoo
AG
Too bad he c19

PooDoo
AG
PooDoo
AG
Interesting perspective of the Chargers game... they noticed the crowd noise.

jr15aggie
AG
Assante Samual Jr just got his 2nd pick of the season. Chargers took him 3 picks after we got Bossman Fat.

Will really really suck if we missed on a really good starting CB.
MookieBlaylock
AG
Who is bossman fat?

EastSideAg2002
Collins seems preeeeetty dumb. Bribing a specimen collector sounds like a winning strategy.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/nfl-cowboys-ot-lael-collins-suspended-for-trying-to-bribe-nfl-drug-test-collector-150419066.html
DannyDuberstein
AG
Yikes. Makes the Cowboys and his agent look stupid to put out that excuse they did. Also, the NFL agreed to reduce the suspension from 5 to 2 games. Collins agent pushes the appeal further and the arbitrator decides not only to still give him the 2 but to reinstate the full 5
gigem1223
So about that San Diego win…..
jr15aggie
AG
gigem1223 said:

So about that San Diego win…..

And how many starters were we missing?
BenFiasco14
AG
Wow! That Chargers win is looking impressive.

Herbert is proving to be a pretty dynamic (if not a bit reckless at times) QB. Keenan Allen had another big week as well as Mike Williams who was quiet last year has had a huge season so far and another big game today.

They hung 30 on the Chiefs and won. This was a good win guys. Can't wait for tomorrow night.
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Grapesoda2525
Both LA teams look pretty scary. At least one of them is in the AFC.
Ag12thman
AG
Rams look really tough this year and seem even better with the QB change.
MookieBlaylock
AG
Rams are the class of the NFC west
Chargers may win the AFC west

That city doesnt deserve either team but here comea the fair weather fans
Legal Custodian
AG
Score predictions for tonight?

I say 28-17 Cowboys.
Legal Custodian
gigem1223
31-14 Cowboys
jr15aggie
AG
Man I dunno... our D-line is wrecked with injuries and Covid. D-Law, Gallimore, Watkins, Anae, Armstrong. Friggin A, that's 5 guys that would be starting / heavy rotation players. We will need to have some grace for our defense. If Quinn can get them playing with this many injuries we'll have to give him props.

Cowboys 34
Eagles 27
Ag12thman
AG
Seems like the Eagles are not very good (like Washington and New York). It's still a weak division. Dallas should win pretty comfortably at home in my mind.
jr15aggie
AG
Adding to my post above... Eagles have some key guys out too. Their starting Guard and starting Left Tackle are out. They also lost their best pass rushing DE (Graham) for the season. He will be replaced by old man Ryan Kerrigan who may/may not still have a little left in the tank.

I agree.... we should be the more talented team and we should win. I hope we win by a lot... but it's Monday night against Philly.... seen a lot of crazy and weird crap happen in these games!
Saint Pablo
Ag12thman said:

Seems like the Eagles are not very good (like Washington and New York). It's still a weak division. Dallas should win pretty comfortably at home in my mind.
They curb stomped the Falcons and kept up with 49ers. We should definitely be better, but I think they are easily the second best team in this division as long as Fitzmagic is out.
Macarthur
jr15aggie said:

Man I dunno... our D-line is wrecked with injuries and Covid. D-Law, Gallimore, Watkins, Anae, Armstrong. Friggin A, that's 5 guys that would be starting / heavy rotation players. We will need to have some grace for our defense. If Quinn can get them playing with this many injuries we'll have to give him props.

Cowboys 34
Eagles 27

Yeah, I think Dallas should pull away.

31-20
BenFiasco14
AG
Don't forget we're also missing Collins due to his dumb ass trying to bribe the drug tester
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
jr15aggie
AG
BenFiasco14 said:

Don't forget we're also missing Collins due to his dumb ass trying to bribe the drug tester

Oh I haven't forgotten. I was just listing the D-line injuries. No Collins or Gallup. Dono is out and I'd argue that Bossman being injured is why Brown is on the field so much.

Giving this team some credit... they have played well and they've had to deal with a ton of injuries and/or guys missing due to Covid.
gigem1223
Panthers just got CJ Henderson for Dan Arnold and a 3rd RD pick…..wtf. I'm starting to get extremely frustrated with the Jones's lack of concern at the 2nd CB position. We will not make a run with Brown or Bossman Fat opposite Diggs. Gilmore or Sherman better be on the damn radar.
jr15aggie
AG
gigem1223 said:

Panthers just got CJ Henderson for Dan Arnold and a 3rd RD pick…..wtf. I'm starting to get extremely frustrated with the Jones's lack of concern at the 2nd CB position. We will not make a run with Brown or Bossman Fat opposite Diggs. Gilmore or Sherman better be on the damn radar.

You gotta think about it for a second... what team gives up on a top 10 first round pick after a year for a 3rd rounder and a TE? A team that thinks the guy is a bust, that's who.

CJ has issues. The talent is there, sure, but he's damaged goods. Was hurt most of his rookie year and he's got some mental things going on. I've heard the team had to go pick up him and drive him to practice sometimes.

Should we have given up Shcultz or Jarwin and next years 3rd on a CB gamble? I'm gonna say no. I really like our TE rotation and I need to see what Bossman can do at CB before I start panicking!
Daveintx
Can't...shake...the...feeling....Dallas...finds...a...way....to...Dallas...this.....
Macarthur
DannyDuberstein said:

Yikes. Makes the Cowboys and his agent look stupid to put out that excuse they did. Also, the NFL agreed to reduce the suspension from 5 to 2 games. Collins agent pushes the appeal further and the arbitrator decides not only to still give him the 2 but to reinstate the full 5

I thought I read that the Cowboys were on board with the suspension from the beginning. i think they announced the suspension at the same time as the NFL.

Did I miss some statement by the Cowboys?

I say that because I remember thinking that when he and his agent floated all the 'excused abscences' I was thinking why the Cowboys didn't come to his defense. Maybe this is why?
jtstanley4621
AG
Daveintx said:

Can't...shake...the...feeling....Dallas...finds...a...way....to...Dallas...this.....

Would be VERY cowboys to beat the Chargers, have them turn around and beat the chiefs, then lose to a lesser Eagles team

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.