Aaron Rodgers Demanding Out

9,638 Views | 76 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by TheCougarHunter
Saint Pablo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
HummingbirdSaltalamacchia
AG
15 seconds. You literally beat me by 15 seconds

But, seriously, whoa. Would GB seriously try and move him??
Saint Pablo
They would be stupid to do so imo, but I could also see why he would want out. I would love to see him in SF.
FightinTexasAg15
AG
Seems to me they're in jeopardy of losing him
Saint Pablo
Wonder if he has been getting in any massages recently
Bobby Petrino`s Neckbrace
So Rodgers gets McCarthy fired, and now apparently hate it so much that he feels threatened by Jordan Love? What an insecure dude.

Caveat emptor.
Mr.Bond
AG
McCarthy is an ass coach......I understand the hate for ARod (I personally like him, especially watching his interviews with McAfee) McCarthy is a nobody without Rodgers

GB drafting Love was a joke. Especially with the WR talent available
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

EastSideAg2002
Mr.Bond said:

McCarthy is an ass coach......I understand the hate for ARod (I personally like him, especially watching his interviews with McAfee) McCarthy is a nobody without Rodgers

GB drafting Love was a joke. Especially with the WR talent available
Yeah he was pretty pissed when they drafted a QB knowing the window was closing for him and he wanted them to draft more weapons for him.
Ranger222
AG
Idk, I find a backup QB, backup TE and backup RB incredibly valuable for roster building over an immediately productive WR.
Saint Pablo
Bobby Petrino`s Neckbrace said:

So Rodgers gets McCarthy fired, and now apparently hate it so much that he feels threatened by Jordan Love? What an insecure dude.

Caveat emptor.
I don't think it is anything about him being insecure, he was angry they didn't draft a piece that would help them win while he is there. I think that anger is justified when you look at how bummy their WR corps is and considering the fact that their RB was drafted in the fifth round.
GCP12
AG
Dolphins/Packers Trade possibility?

Packers receive Tua, pick 6 & 18
Dolphins receive Rodgers

Who says no?
jr15aggie
AG
GCP12 said:

Dolphins receive Rodgers

Who says no?

And why in the heck would Miami want to do that? Young QB with promise and a ton of draft capital.... for a QB at the end of his career who loves to B* and moan half the time.
Ft.Worth_Ag
AG
GCP12 said:

Dolphins receive Rodgers

Who says no?
Packers already have their QB-in-waiting Jordan Love
GCP12
AG
Because he's Aaron Rodgers
GCP12
AG
Ft.Worth_Ag said:

GCP12 said:

Dolphins receive Rodgers

Who says no?
Packers already have their QB-in-waiting Jordan Love
Yeah. Definitely depends on how they feel about Love, I guess.
HummingbirdSaltalamacchia
AG
NE moves 15, a 3rd rounder and a future 1st, and Stephon Gilmore for Rodgers....would Kraft and company try it?
Saint Pablo
jr15aggie said:

GCP12 said:

Dolphins receive Rodgers

Who says no?

And why in the heck would Miami want to do that? Young QB with promise and a ton of draft capital.... for a QB at the end of his career who loves to B* and moan half the time.
It makes all the sense in the world if (and only if) they think they are a QB away from the super bowl, which I think could be the case. They have a phenomenal defense, good head coaching staff, solid skill talent with Devante Parker and Myles Gaskin. Rodgers has the ability to make them a contender without a doubt, does Tua?
ac04
Bobby Petrino`s Neckbrace said:

Caveat emptor.
yes, i'm sure he's very threatened by the guy who showed so much in practice that he didn't make the active roster once last season.
PooDoo
AG
Trade down!
MookieBlaylock
AG
Such a drama queen
Dude hust went out of his way to make himself the story over the draft

Oh and he sucked as jeopardy host
Bobaloo
A legit bad ass. Makes almost any team a contender. Imagine him in Vegas with that offensive talent...
tylercsbn9
AG
The packers have only drafted an offensive player once in the first since 2012 and it was Jordan love. At this point I wonder if they're just trolling him in their refusal to draft him
a weapon or two.
Get Off My Lawn
I'm curious if GB is saw what Tim Brady did and just setting up to wait him out. Use Rodgers to train up his replacement and backup. Unleash when Brady is no longer an obstacle.

Rodgers is a great QB, but when an elimination game is on the line - his track record just doesn't compare.
Wisconsin_Ag
Aaron Rodgers is a narcissist. There is no way his ego will allow GB to turn him into a QB trainer. He will retire before that happens.
W
AG
Rodgers' act has gotten very old.

and yes, he whines a lot...almost constantly
J.P. 03
AG
Would be the ultimate eff-you move by the Packers front office to trade him after June 1st and then make Amari Rodgers wear #12 so they can keep selling those jerseys without missing a beat.
Saint Pablo
Get Off My Lawn said:

I'm curious if GB is saw what Tim Brady did and just setting up to wait him out. Use Rodgers to train up his replacement and backup. Unleash when Brady is no longer an obstacle.

Rodgers is a great QB, but when an elimination game is on the line - his track record just doesn't compare.
GB has given up 30 or more points in 4 of their 6 playoff losses dating back to 2013. Hard for Rodgers to overcome that.

His supporting cast really has not been great for a lot of his time there...it's a better situation now, but outside of DaVante Adams the rest of their WR corps is a bunch of bums.
Get Off My Lawn
Team sport. I'm tracking.

But all things equal, in a playoff game with 60 sec and needing 80 yards: who's more likely to make it happen? Rodgers or Brady?

Personally, when Rodgers is in that type of situation, I'm nervous. When Brady is in that situation, I'm just curious how he's going to pull it off.
Saint Pablo
Get Off My Lawn said:

Team sport. I'm tracking.

But all things equal, in a playoff game with 60 sec and needing 80 yards: who's more likely to make it happen? Rodgers or Brady?

Personally, when Rodgers is in that type of situation, I'm nervous. When Brady is in that situation, I'm just curious how he's going to pull it off.
As a Cowboys fan, either one is making me ****e my pants going up against them!
Trucker 96
W said:

Rodgers' act has gotten very old.

and yes, he whines a lot...almost constantly

His family may be nuts too, but watching how insufferable he is makes me think he was more than a 50% contributor to their estrangement
Carlo4
AG
8e8Ag
AG
Bradshaw goes off on him.

"Him being that upset shows me how weak he is," Bradshaw said Monday to Moose and Maggie on WFAN. "Who the hell cares who you draft? He's a three-time MVP in the league and he's worried about this guy they drafted last year at No. 1?

"...And for him to be upset, my god, I don't understand that. Pittsburgh drafted Mark Malone No. 1, Cliff Stoudt in the third or fourth round - I had them coming at me from all angles. I embraced it, because when we went to practice, I wasn't worried about those guys. They didn't scare me a bit. So I don't understand why he's so upset at Green Bay."

https://www.audacy.com/sports/nfl/bradshaw-calls-rodgers-weak-says-he-should-retire?utm_campaign=audacy.com%252Fsports&utm_content=1620061643&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter%3F
MaxPower
I think Bradshaw missed the boat. Rodgers isn't upset because of the competition. He's upset they wasted a pick on a backup QB who doesn't play when they could have gotten a starter elsewhere.
8e8Ag
AG
I can see that. I think he and some in the media have also indicated that he was quite agitated that they did not invest in pieces around him to make GB a contender and in effect, ended his chances at the end of his career there. Instead, spent it on a backup.
Bobby Petrino`s Neckbrace
The guy gets more unlikeable every day. Now he's upset that the Packers cut a WR that's not even good enough to be called a JAG.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/05/05/aaron-rodgers-remains-upset-the-packers-cut-jake-kumerow/
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.