**** 2021 Free Agency ****

1,796 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by BMX Bandit
misterguinness
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Legal tampering begins on Monday, but the fun has already started with extensions, restructures, and releases.There should be a glut of quality veterans available due to many team's cap issues. Has the potential to be an exciting couple of weeks if you are a football fan.

Having said that, is there anything that can top the splash already by the Pats move to resign Newton?!
2+2=5
Bobby Petrino`s Neckbrace
TB12 signed a team friendly deal with the Bucs. Shocker, I know.
Carlo4
AG
misterguinness said:

Having said that, is there anything that can top the splash already by the Pats move to resign Newton?!
This is excellent sarcasm. Well done.
TyHolden
AG
Bobby Petrino`s Neckbrace said:

TB12 signed a team friendly deal with the Bucs. Shocker, I know.
woo hoo - looking to spend some time in Tampa this summer! I hear I look like a shorter, fatter version of TB. Gonna be killing it.
BBQ4Me
AG
Clowney joins Myles in CLE
IrishAg
BBQ4Me said:

Clowney joins Myles in CLE
Damn, that's a really good 1 2 punch Cleveland has (for the games that Clowny is actually healthy)

*Although have to add to this.... that I find it ironic he turned down multi-year contracts from Houston, Seattle, and Miami the last few years that would have paid him around 17 million a year because he and his agent held the line that he was worth more than 20 million a year, and he ends up signing a 1 year contract for 8 million with incentives that could bump it to 10 million. He should fire that agent, because with his injury history signing 1 year contracts is plain dumb at this point.
Saint Pablo
HummingbirdSaltalamacchia
AG
BMX Bandit
Julio to Titans
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.