Wilson-Seahawks divorce watch

3,126 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Bobby Petrino`s Neckbrace
misterguinness
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Well, this just amped things up a bit!

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/02/27/report-russell-wilson-thinks-pete-carroll-and-his-sons-answer-to-no-one/
2+2=5
TyHolden
AG
He should set up his own team in Chaz....
C@LAg
Please baby football Jesus, make it happen!

Seattle sports radio has been glorious this week. Nothing unites the disparate parts of the pacific northwest more than a vain, greedy, self-centered asshat that can serve as a universal punching bag.

ApachePilot
AG
Bye wilson. Hope we get a few number 1 picks.
C@LAg
ApachePilot said:

let's hope so.
it is obvious he is unhappy in spite of literally everything being thrown at him to placate him. i would rather he be gone than be the cancer he has obviously become.
MaxPower
C@LAg said:

ApachePilot said:

let's hope so.
it is obvious he is unhappy in spite of literally everything being thrown at him to placate him. i would rather he be gone than be the cancer he has obviously become.
Everything? Carroll runs that team. He's been running an antiquated offense and hiring retread idiots as OCs. There's no way Wilson has had input on the morons Pete has hired. I'm not saying I side with Wilson but I certainly get his frustration.
W
AG
Wilson has always been a little bit of an odd bird
TyHolden
AG
W said:

well, he lives in Seattle so you can't really hold that against him....
C@LAg
MaximusDMeridius said:

W said:

well, he lives in Seattle so you can't really hold that against him....
they live in Bellevue.
bigjag19
AG
While I have no real issues with nepotism, given the money in football it makes no sense to allow it. Way too easy to let that money influence stupid life decisions etc.
W
AG
strangely enough...the NFL has become like many other things...

the guy in charge really only trusts his family members --- and that's why he surrounds himself with them
rangerdanger
AG
I would like to see a straight up trade between Wilson and Watson. Wilson would probably work well with St. Easterby's way of doing things, and Watson can spin his wheels with another ancient head coach. Win win.
ORAggieFan
rangerdanger said:

I would like to see a straight up trade between Wilson and Watson. Wilson would probably work well with St. Easterby's way of doing things, and Watson can spin his wheels with another ancient head coach. Win win.
Why would he want to go to that dumpster fire though? As a Seattle fan, I'd love that deal, but no way it happens w/o Houston getting picks with it.
rangerdanger
AG
ORAggieFan said:

rangerdanger said:

Why would he want to go to that dumpster fire though? As a Seattle fan, I'd love that deal, but no way it happens w/o Houston getting picks with it.

Very woke culture there for Mr. Watson. He'd love it.
ORAggieFan
rangerdanger said:

ORAggieFan said:

rangerdanger said:

Very woke culture there for Mr. Watson. He'd love it.

That's not the dumpster fire.
Bobby Petrino`s Neckbrace
I saw on ESPN that Wilson wants the Seahawks to sign Antonio Brown. Can't wait for his tantrum when they ignore him.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.