Aaron Rodger's New Fiance Describing A Quarterback Is Amazing

4,634 Views | 18 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by TyHolden
Good Poster
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
752bro4
AG
username does not check out.
TyHolden
AG
I'm sure she's seen her share of balls....
PooDoo
AG
If they have kids it might be the snarkiest human ever.
PatAg
AG
She's not wrong, it's a weird reason to be idolized for.
PooDoo
AG
Not as weird as idolizing someone for being able to pretend to be someone else well.
AggieBand2004
AG
Huh... you'd think an NFL quarterback would fare better than the woman who would make the toughest "hot or not" thread ever
Trucker 96
MaximusDMeridius said:

I'm sure she's seen her share of balls....

Rumor is that he has too.
_lefraud_
AG
I have a friend that swears by this
Onceaggie2.0
752bro4 said:

username does not check out.
Shut up Cranny ***
PatAg
AG
PooDoo said:

Not as weird as idolizing someone for being able to pretend to be someone else well.
That's also weird, correct.
hph6203
AG
Find it funny that Rodgers throws balls so much better than she acts that he's gotten paid more for his acting in a year than she's been paid in her entire career, and I doubt that fact ever changes.

They both seem like they're a real pain in the ass.
bonfarr
AG
Homeliest actress that gets consistent work I have ever seen.
CajunAg97
AG
She's a liberal whack job:

She told Flaunt in 2013, "I think everything about my lifestyle is fairly alternative. I gather my own spring water from mountains every month. I go to a farm to get my food. I make everything from my own toothpaste to my own body lotions and face oils I could go on for hours. I make my own medicines; I don't get those from doctors. I make my own cheese and forage wild foods and identify wild plants. It's an entire lifestyle. It's appealing to my soul."
In my experience, there's no such thing as luck.
Jason C.
AG
CajunAg97 said:

She told Flaunt in 2013, "I think everything about my lifestyle is fairly alternative. I gather my own spring water from mountains every month. I go to a farm to get my food. I make everything from my own toothpaste to my own body lotions and face oils I could go on for hours. I make my own medicines; I don't get those from doctors. I make my own cheese and forage wild foods and identify wild plants. It's an entire lifestyle. It's appealing to my soul."

Weird, sure, but I think you'd be very surprised at how many conservative, homeschooling, granola moms you just described. There's nothing liberal about any of that stuff.
MaxPower
Jason C. said:

CajunAg97 said:

Weird, sure, but I think you'd be very surprised at how many conservative, homeschooling, granola moms you just described. There's nothing liberal about any of that stuff.
She must come from money because I don't see how you can maintain a full time job and do all that crap.
Carlo4
AG
I wonder if she's the reason Rodgers wants out of GB?

Olivia Munn convinced him to not speak to his family for a few years before he awoke from that smoke show.
TyHolden
AG
Rodgers is a weird dude from Berkeley...
Stupid@17
AG
Need to ban OP for not including an image of her. She is pretty smoking, especially with that smirk.
TyHolden
AG
Rodgers is no Brady....

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.