VJax, 38, found deceased in a hotel

3,718 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Rex Racer
investorAg83
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Bunk Moreland
Wow. Crazy
monarch
S
Who?
Peace for Ukraine!
Matsui
AG
Was a stud in Tampa
Pahdz
Really bizarre story, incredibly sad, mentor to Mike Evans and also super charitable off the field. Good article on The Athletic if you have a sub
W
AG
very sad story.

he was a really fun player to have on your fantasy team thru the years.

I hope it wasn't mental health-related, but only 38 years old
Blackstreet
AG
CTE related per family (great advice from a lawyer I'm sure)
Disco Stu
AG
Some reports are saying he may have been dead 2-3 days earlier. Hotel staff saying that he was slumped on the couch over a couple of days prior to them calling 911.

https://www.tampabay.com/sports/bucs/2021/02/18/vincent-jackson-may-have-died-two-days-prior-to-hotel-staff-calling-911/
Saint Pablo
What the fook...
Stickynick
Disco Stu said:

Some reports are saying he may have been dead 2-3 days earlier. Hotel staff saying that he was slumped on the couch over a couple of days prior to them calling 911.

https://www.tampabay.com/sports/bucs/2021/02/18/vincent-jackson-may-have-died-two-days-prior-to-hotel-staff-calling-911/
Jesus that's horrible. I once saw him a grocery store years ago and it was incredible how large he looked compared to normal humans. Definitely liked him in fantasy & on Madden teams too. RIP Vjax.
Max Power
AG
NFL players are a different breed, the Chiefs were staying in the same hotel as me several years ago. When you see linemen, TE's, linebackers, even the QBs you realize not all of us are the same. A hit from one of those people would break most of us average humans in half. Not only are they that much larger, almost all of them are quick these days, even most offensive linemen move well, gone are the days when you can just be a massive immovable object.
Rex Racer
AG
Max Power said:

NFL players are a different breed, the Chiefs were staying in the same hotel as me several years ago. When you see linemen, TE's, linebackers, even the QBs you realize not all of us are the same. A hit from one of those people would break most of us average humans in half. Not only are they that much larger, almost all of them are quick these days, even most offensive linemen move well, gone are the days when you can just be a massive immovable object.
Yep. I used to room with Matt McCall. He is a mountain of a man, but the nicest guy you could ever meet.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.