Thanks JJ

4,480 Views | 51 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by PooDoo
_lefraud_
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
What does their record from 2015-2019 matter?
Diggity
AG
some odd takes on this thread.

So if JJ goes to a team that's already a shoe-in for a playoff run, his exit is warranted, but if he goes to a team that's trending up and could surprise some people next year, he's a merc?

Memphis 7
This guy went through all these hoops to order that shirt under cover so he could do that "source:me" thing.

He went on a speech about it.

Yea, I'm over the watt experience.

Memphis 7
He took a pretty big contract; I think it's safe to say he wanted to be on a better team and make money.

Both can be true.

But no, he's not solely focused on winning.
rbcs_2
AG
Memphis 7 said:

This guy went through all these hoops to order that shirt under cover so he could do that "source:me" thing.

What hoops would he need to jump through to get a cardinals shirt? Or am I misreading your post? I might be confused.
PooDoo
AG
rbcs_2 said:

Memphis 7 said:

What hoops would he need to jump through to get a cardinals shirt? Or am I misreading your post? I might be confused.

Ask his agent?
BMX Bandit
Quote:

What hoops would he need to jump through to get a cardinals shirt?

Order on Amazon is quite a feat apparently
PooDoo
AG
JJ's gonna JJ.
rbcs_2
AG
PooDoo said:

JJ's gonna JJ.

I made a huge mistake and read a few of the responses below this photo on twitter.
BBQ4Me
AG
Great story about JJ. Hopefully it puts to rest the narrative that some people here have about his actions just being a facade.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/30969764/lesser-known-stories-jj-watt-impact-houston-field%3fplatform=amp
Memphis 7
rbcs_2 said:

Memphis 7 said:

Gave this little speech at his presser about how he used his brothers friend's card to order so someone wouldn't see his name as the buyer so to keep it under wraps so he could source:me.

I just found it weird to take that, that seriously. But JJ being the attention ***** he is would think of that.
Noble07
AG
https://instagr.am/p/CIvknZ-jTId

Dude loves posting pictures of himself. I remember him making a big deal out of Zach Mettenburger posting a selfie in the locker room before a game.
Texan_Aggie
AG
Memphis 7 said:

rbcs_2 said:

Memphis 7 said:

Gave this little speech at his presser about how he used his brothers friend's card to order so someone wouldn't see his name as the buyer so to keep it under wraps so he could source:me.

I just found it weird to take that, that seriously. But JJ being the attention ***** he is would think of that.
Football is entertainment where players market themselves on and off the field to make a career/money as entertainers. JJ seems to be doing pretty well at it. If you're over him, you wouldn't continue posting online about how you feel about him.
htxag09
AG
I don't understand the whole unretiring #99 for him. Seems silly all the way around
Saint Pablo
Noble07 said:

https://instagr.am/p/CIvknZ-jTId

Dude loves posting pictures of himself. I remember him making a big deal out of Zach Mettenburger posting a selfie in the locker room before a game.
So does virtually every single other professional athlete that is successful at branding themselves.

People on TexAgs always find something to ***** about.
Noble07
AG
You have a point.
BMX Bandit
Can you tell us the hoops he had to go through to get a Cardinals shirt?
PooDoo
AG
The Cardinals as asking for something bad to happen.

Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.