Any issues getting money out of DraftKings?

1,408 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Ranger222
proudaggie02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I won a 750k Super Bowl contest (200k to the winner), but unfortunately it was a 60+ way... but $6,000 is the most I've won in fantasy by a wide margin.

Has anyone had issues with taken out a good chunk of money from DraftKings?
Sparkie
AG
Ask for payment in bitcoins
Texker
AG
I've pulled $ never even close to that amount with no issues.PM me for my commission on my consultation.
I had an issue when I won $400. Took two weeks and multiple emails. Since PayPal is the only way to receive the payout, aside from a mailed paper check, if you never deposited money into your draftkings account with PayPal, then there could be an issue.
PooDoo
AG
You won $200k!?! Awesome, congrats!
proudaggie02
AG
Thanks for the replies. I've never deposited into DraftKings with PayPal, so I guess we'll see how it goes. I haven't done anything yet with the money.

PooDoo- I wish it was 200k, but there 60+ other people that had the same lineup: Gronk as captain, Brady, A Brown, Fournette, Kelce, T Hill.
Ranger222
AG
No issues for me. I always used debit/credit card and they usually first refund the debit/credit card for your initial deposit (if within a year) then send the rest to PayPal or send a check. Usually takes 3 days - week depending on how busy they are (Mondays after a football Sunday usually the worst time).

If this is your first time withdrawing they may need you to fill out a tax form to be able to report withdraws that are > $500
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.