Eagles last sunday

1,175 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Saint Pablo
mike_ags_fan12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Not sure if it was talked about here,

But what Pederson did, I believe was inexcusable. Why trot out the gah damn 3rd stringer in a close division game? Why don't you want to see Hurts in much action as you can. He's possibly the future QB for your franchise.

How would you have handled it?
oh no
AG
in a meaningless game, he had a chance to see what he has in his 3rd string QB and if he sucked, he got to lol @ keeping the Giants out of the playoffs. Savage!
Iowaggie
AG
The Eagles media had tweeted out before the game had started that Sudfeld would see action, and I don't have any issue with the team having a plan to see what they have, and right now, what they have is a need for either a new QB coach, new OC, or new QBs.
It would be one thing if Hurts had looked like the QB of the future, but he really hadn't looked that great.
None of those QBs looked good this year.

The NFC East had a serious quarterback problem this year.
04.arch.ag
AG
I have little sympathy for the giants considering they were 6-10. Backing into the playoffs in a crappy division is a big who cares
boy09
AG
Why does everyone act like we can't talk about a team tanking a meaningless game to improve their draft position?
W
AG
Pederson showed Sunday and in his subsequent press conference...

that just because you win a championship...that doesn't mean you're a great coach or a smart one
Southlake
Now, if the Cowboys had won earlier, this thread would have 5 pages...
Agzonfire
They went from the 10th pick to the 6th pick, I believe. That's very significant. Everyone should understand that except hardo football guy
Squirrel Master
AG
Not bothered by them throwing Sudfeld out there knowing they would lose.
pasquale
AG
I'm a Washington fan. I'll take it !
IceAg08
AG
They weren't going to make the playoffs, smart move by them to improve their draft position.
Saint Pablo
What a garbage way to go out. Love to see it for the Eagles.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.