***Week 13 Start/Sit/Waiver***

4,392 Views | 166 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Saint Pablo
Saint Pablo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Playoffs are upon most of us or consolation brackets lol, let's get start sit kicked off. Best of luck to all!!

FLEX: Michael Thomas @ATL or Kenyan Drake vs LAR
D/ST: KC vs DEN or SEA vs NYG or BUF @SF
oh no
AG
PPR: Michael Thomas. Standard: Drake
D/ST: KC
oh no
AG
drop Fuller or hold out hope he appeals and plays in FF playoffs?
W
AG
definitely Drake.

Murray has stopped keeping on the goal line
W
AG
I dropped Fuller
oh no
AG
I'm in a win = playoffs, loss = go home situation for week 13. Not good considering Fuller is out and Golladay is probably not back yet.

Kyler was good all season, still the overall FF QB1 right now, but bad the last couple weeks since his AC joint sprain. Worth grabbing a waiver QB to start in week 13? I feel like I need to roll with Kyler vs these options:

Goff, Cousins, Rivers, Carr, Terribiski, Mayfield, Stafford, Tua/Fitz
Saint Pablo
oh no said:

PPR: Michael Thomas. Standard: Drake
D/ST: KC
Half!
Saint Pablo
oh no said:

I'm in a win = playoffs, loss = go home situation for week 13. Not good considering Fuller is out and Golladay is probably not back yet.

Kyler was good all season, still the overall FF QB1 right now, but bad the last couple weeks since his AC joint sprain. Worth grabbing a waiver QB to start in week 13? I feel like I need to roll with Kyler vs these options:

Goff, Cousins, Rivers, Carr, Terribiski, Mayfield, Stafford, Tua/Fitz
In a league I missed the playoffs on a tie breaker, I also had Fuller and Golladay, so I feel your pain.

I think you gotta go with Kyler over any of those options. I may consider it if Fitz was starting against NYJ, but probably wouldn't pull the trigger.
oh no
AG
D/ST - I'm holding LAR for weeks 14 & 15 (NE and NYJ) in the playoffs if I make it, but for week 13:

LAR @ARI
LV @NYJ
CHI v DET
MIN v JAX
BUF @SF
TEN v CLE
W
AG
safe thing is Kyler and the Raiders defense --- both great plays a month ago. However now...shaky.

Cousins and the Bears/Vikings defense are the only possible alternatives for me.

I think I would stick with Kyler, but go with the Bears vs. the hapless Lions
oh no
AG
speaking of hapless lions, Fuller out and Golladay not back means I might be forced to start Marvin Jones Jr again
W
AG
same here...since the Bengals offense has collapsed (Boyd/Higgins)
oh no
AG
Oh I didn't mention that I might ALSO be forced to start Higgins at flex as well.
oh no
AG
Is Deebo Samuel worth the waiver claim? I'm trying to claim Tonyan as well as the CHI d/st. Will need to prioritize. My WRs are Adams #1 and then #2 & Flex are going to have to be Higgins and Marvin Jones Jr. right now.

I can drop Salvon Ahmed, although he might be good to hold in case he's back and Gaskin is not.

also, would Devontae Booker be a better week 13 start than Hyheim Hines or Damien Harris?

mAgnoliAg
AG
1st round of playoffs starts this week

I picked up devontae booker in case jacobs is out. Also picked up Benny snell and Corey Davis. I might be forced to start claypool and diontae because no more fuller.
oh no
AG
Not feeling good at all about Higgins with no Burrows or Marvin v CHI defense- drop someone and grab & start Coutee? (Claim for Deebo failed.) I also see Sammy Watkins and Michael Pittman available.

Also still wondering if grabbing Devontae Booker is a better start than Hines or Harris. Both have good matchups but the colts get JT back and may have a lead vs HOU and Harris is TD dependent and I'm in must win for week 13.

Not feeling as good about Goedert with Ertz returning. Start Tonyan instead?

I'm so pissed at Fuller right now!
Saint Pablo
oh no said:

Not feeling good at all about Higgins with no Burrows or Marvin v CHI defense- drop someone and grab & start Coutee? (Claim for Deebo failed.) I also see Sammy Watkins and Michael Pittman available.

Also still wondering if grabbing Devontae Booker is a better start than Hines or Harris. Both have good matchups but the colts get JT back and may have a lead vs HOU and Harris is TD dependent and I'm in must win for week 13.

Not feeling as good about Goedert with Ertz returning. Start Tonyan instead?

I'm so pissed at Fuller right now!

Also a Fuller Golladay owner. I feel your pain.

I would definitely drop LeVeon Bell's sorry ass and pick up Booker right now and start him over Hines.

I think Pittman could be a good start, I would probably run with him over Marvin Jones
oh no
AG
I hear ya; thanks. I'm struggling as Pittman caught two balls last week. Two! Pittman 9 targets vs Marvin's 12 targets last week (although Amendola is back). Coutee is the new #2 WR in HOU's offense now with stills, cobb, and fuller all gone... I almost think a flyer on him in the slot in PPR over Higgins is the way to go and keep Marvin in the lineup.

..and LeVeon would be starting if CEH goes down, lo and behold - CEH was held of out practice on Thursday with an illness and is listed as Questionable rn.
RoosterAg12
AG
Who to start in PPR flex position
Zeke , Cole Beasley, or Latavius Murray?
oh no
AG
PPR: Beasley
Standard: Zeke
oh no
AG
I did grab Pittman & drop Ahmed because he was downgraded to Doubtful and Gaskin will be back before he ever plays again.

Now, with Golladay declared OUT, i can move him to IR and have an open spot.

Coutee or Devontae Booker? For PPR, Hines vs HOU might still be a better RB start than Booker, esp considering how the whole LV team didn't show up vs ATL last week. ...right? or am I overthinking and need to start Booker at RB2 over Hines and Harris?
Saint Pablo
oh no said:

I hear ya; thanks. I'm struggling as Pittman caught two balls last week. Two! Pittman 9 targets vs Marvin's 12 targets last week (although Amendola is back). Coutee is the new #2 WR in HOU's offense now with stills, cobb, and fuller all gone... I almost think a flyer on him in the slot in PPR over Higgins is the way to go and keep Marvin in the lineup.

..and LeVeon would be starting if CEH goes down, lo and behold - CEH was held of out practice on Thursday with an illness and is listed as Questionable rn.
I feel what you're saying, but last week was a weird week. Pittman had nine targets and seems to be the clear favorite receiver there...the Texans matchup is such a good one. I don't love Jones' matchup against GB. Coutee has seen nine targets all year. I'm not ready to trust them despite all the shakeup that WR crops had, especially against the Colts D.
E
AG
I'm thin at WR this week with Julio questionable, Evans off, and Kirk sucking it up lately and facing LAR...

Is TY trustable this week agains the Texans?
oh no
AG
I picked up Pittman instead of TY vs HOU.

...and I'm still considering picking up Keke Coutee vs IND. With Cobb, Stills, and Fuller all gone from the HOU WR corps, and the way Deshaun Watson is playing and will likely be playing from behind, I like Coutee to get a lot of targets along with Brandin Cooks.
Agzonfire
PPR. Pick 2
Diggs
M. Thomas
Keenan Allen
oh no
AG
oh no said:

Coutee or Devontae Booker? For PPR, Hines vs HOU might still be a better RB start than Booker, esp considering how the whole LV team didn't show up vs ATL last week. ...right? or am I overthinking and need to start Booker at RB2 over Hines or Harris?
?
Carlo4
AG
Booker vs Jets will get 100 yards and 2 TDs. He plays hard... super pissed I didn't get him in free agency as I have Jacob's. He will be used against me.
mAgnoliAg
AG
Pick 2 RB PPR

CEH vs DEN
Devontae Booker @ NYJ (sold on playing him so really pick 1 between other 2)
Jonathan Taylor @ HOU

Also have Benny snell but don't think I'll play him

Chrundle the Great
AG
I'm down Mike Evan's and dj moore in half ppr league. Starting Keenan Allen and Brandin cooks but at flex I'm between Damien harris, Nelson Agholor off the wire or some other waiver deep dive this week. What do y'all think? Harris has a good matchup but I don't feel safe starting a rb who doesn't catch passes at flex in a ppr league.
Chrundle the Great
AG
1)Allen
2)Thomas

I'd say diggs over Thomas if it wasn't for the matchup.
oh no
AG
You need the stable floor or do you need to roll dice? I wouldn't like Harris in full PPR flex, but .5 might be okay. Great matchup this week.
Silvertaps
AG
PPR Pick 2:
- Gibson @ PIT
- Carson vs NYG
- David Johnson vs IND
oh no
AG
Goedert @GB
Tonyan vs PHI

PPR
TX_Aggie37
AG
Amari Cooper, Debo Samuel, David Montgomery, or Booker in the Flex? Half PPR
gigem1223
Carson

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.