ESPN counting PIT/BAL for week 13?

735 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by W
MooreTrucker
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
It looks like ESPN has decided to skip the PIT/BAL game in week 12 and move it to Week 13. Is anybody else seeing this?
BCSGrubber
AG
That is not what is says in my league.

Banner says this:
"The Steelers vs Ravens game has been moved to Wednesday, December 2nd at 3:40 PM ET. This game will count during the current scoring period."

both my opponent and my team have players for the Steelers and they are still able to be subbed for Week 12,
ORAggieFan
Nope.
boy09
AG
https://www.espn.com/fantasy/football/story/_/id/30030792/how-espn-fantasy-football-handling-ravens-steelers-other-nfl-games-postponed-due-positive-coronavirus-tests
MooreTrucker
AG
BCSGrubber said:

That is not what is says in my league.

Banner says this:
"The Steelers vs Ravens game has been moved to Wednesday, December 2nd at 3:40 PM ET. This game will count during the current scoring period."

both my opponent and my team have players for the Steelers and they are still able to be subbed for Week 12,
Ours says that, too, but in the FantasyCast where it shows "in play" and "to play" it shows 0 even if a team has players from this game.

ETA and now that's fixed.
W
AG
okay, time to settle in for some Wednesday afternoon football.

looks like the Steelers will kick off as a 10 1/2-point favorite
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.