Fantasy Football Experts - Help!

692 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Saint Pablo
bangobango
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I am currently down 15 points in my game this week. I have two positions that haven't played yet - kicker and defense. My kicker is Tucker and my defense is Pittsburg. They play each other on Tuesday.

I'm afraid this is going to make it impossible for me to score enough unless one just dominated the other. They are projected to score 18 points, but would I be better off picking up Seahawks or Philly defense or picking up different kicker?
W
AG
you're definitely starting the Pittsburgh D/ST vs. RG3
W
AG
Tucker has made a 40 or 50-yarder in 8 straight games.

and kicked at least 1 FG in every game this year
boy09
AG
Seahawks D vs. Philly is a great matchup. Wentz has been a turnover machine lately.

Still think Steelers D is a better play though.
Saint Pablo
I would really be sweating the Tuesday game...I think there is a good chance it gets canceled altogether. I think it would be worth picking up Seattle's defense and kicker. I know that they have been statistically horrible against the pass, but fantasy-wise they have been getting better the past few weeks. They have had 3 sacks in each of the last 3 weeks and have Philly this week...Wentz is a turnover and sack machine. They also may be worth holding after that as they play the Giants, Jets, and Redskins next.
Saint Pablo
boy09 said:

Seahawks D vs. Philly is a great matchup. Wentz has been a turnover machine lately.

Still think Steelers D is a better play though.
Agree with this, I just think there is a decent chance they cancel.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.