Trade advice: Who should I offer?

605 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Chrundle the Great
CrottyKid
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Somehow this one guy in our league ended up with Mark Andrews and Darren Waller. The rest of his roster is pretty much crap. So I am looking to offer quantity in exchange for Waller. Really, any of my players would upgrade his roster.
Waller is on the trading block, and my TE, Jared Cook, has been killing me with low production.
They also have Tampa's Defense, which could be a target for upgrading my DEF.

It is a ppr league. No weird bonuses or anything. Here is what I have to work with in terms of an offer. 2 RB slots, 2 WR slots, 1 TE, and 1 W/R/T. I usually start Zeke, Chubb, and Taylor when healthy. Ridley is a mainstay, and then one of the other WR at the second WR spot, depending on matchup.

Zeke Elliott
Nick Chubb
Jonathan Taylor
Gio Bernard
Salvon Ahmed

Calvin Ridley
Mike Evans
Antonio Brown
Mike Williams
TY Hilton
Deebo Samuel

Eagles DEF

Would you guys offer 2 or 3 mediocre players for Waller or would you just do a straight up with Evans or the like? Any suggestions appreciated. I can post his full roster if it would help. Thanks!
Saint Pablo
I would start by offering a package of mediocre guys and then work your way up. I would see if something like Gio, Mike Williams, and AB would work and see how that goes. Maybe the guy isn't that bright and takes it.
W
AG
since you have Mike Williams...it would not be the end of the world to offer Evans straight up if that's what it comes down to. Start Ridley and Mike W. down the stretch. The Chargers have a great playoff schedule.

keep the RB's
Chrundle the Great
AG
W said:

since you have Mike Williams...it would not be the end of the world to offer Evans straight up if that's what it comes down to. Start Ridley and Mike W. down the stretch. The Chargers have a great playoff schedule.

keep the RB's

Evans' fantasy playoff schedule is pretty fantastic too (Minn, Atl, Det) and you know the bucs are going to be full throttle trying to lock up the wild card spot or play for the division.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.