Trade or Stay Put?

630 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by _lefraud_
TX_Aggie37
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
10 team league. Half PPR. Just lost my first matchup making me 9-1 on the season and in first place by 1 game. Looking for possible trades to beef up the team before the playoffs.

QB: Wilson
RB: Cook, Robinson, Jacobs, Mattison, McKinnon
WR: Thielen, Lockett, Amari Cooper, Robby Anderson
TE: Waller, Taysom Hill
D: Bucs, Packers
K: Justin Tucker

My first thought is try to package Lockett with someone to get DK. DK's owner is in 6th and it's their first year in the league. I don't really need anything and plan to drop a defense (probably Bucs) due to the upcoming bye and their schedule. David Montgomery is out there on the wire so will probably grab him. Any creative thoughts are welcome. TIA.
ac04
you don't need two defenses. also this season is different than any other in that depth is critical due to COVID concerns. trading depth to improve starters makes way less sense than usual.
Saint Pablo
I would grab Montgomery. Maybe package him and a WR to upgrade your WR position, but it looks like you are in a great spot.
TX_Aggie37
AG
What about giving up Cooper and Jacobs for Hopkins?
Saint Pablo
TX_Aggie37 said:

What about giving up Cooper and Jacobs for Hopkins?
I wouldn't give away a borderline RB1 for a WR1 personally. I would try to work Lockett or Thielen up to a better WR with Montgomery if you went after him. How is the Michael Thomas owner feeling right now? I would honestly give up either of your WRs for him and I think that might work in some leagues.
W
AG
one small concern...your playoff lineup will have 2 Vikings and 2 Seahawks.

their week 15 opponents are the Bears and the former Redskins. Their week 16 opponents are the Saints and the Rams.

those are four top 10 defenses in yards allowed per game. The Rams (#2) and Bears are top 7 defenses in points allowed per game.

could try getting one of the Steelers WR's or Golladay or see if A.J. Brown has another down game vs. the Ravens. Might be able to make a deal there

TX_Aggie37
AG
Michael Thomas owner hates that he used a first rounder on him haha. Might be able to get him but I don't know how much I like him either right now.
_lefraud_
AG
I assume this is ESPN? If so, I'd try and dupe someone with Hill to upgrade WR.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.