****Start/sit/waiver week 11****

7,133 Views | 285 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by W
oh no
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
What waiver claims you prioritizing?
jetch17
AG
Here's my early week conundrum:

Aaron Rodgers vs IND D/ST?

I have both ... should I play Rodgers and pick up a waiver D, or stick with IND and play diff QB (d.Watson on bench currently)?
oh no
AG
I'd have a hard time benching either of those as well
W
AG
for a 1 or 2 week boost at RB, I like Ballage (Chargers) or Salvon (Dolphins) off the wire
W
AG
I would stay with Rodgers. He will have his full complement of weapons including Lazard.

Watson has been a little bit of a disappointment. He is around QB8 in total scoring and scoring per game, but was usually the 3rd QB drafted
oh no
AG
W said:

for a 1 or 2 week boost at RB, I like Ballage (Chargers) or Salvon (Dolphins) off the wire
how would you prioritize? Damien Harris, Nyheim Hines, Kalen Ballage, Salvon Ahmed

...and most drop-able: Devin Singletary, Jonathan Taylor, LeVeon Bell
W
AG
Harris vs. the Texans would be #1 pickup for this week.

then probably Ballage vs. the Jets. I remember what happened with Hines earlier this year.

would drop Singletary
oh no
AG
Does Logan Thomas or Jordan Reed have a better ROS outlook? Post Kittle, I have Jared Cook and Dallas Goedert and thinking of dropping one or both.
Saint Pablo
oh no said:

W said:

how would you prioritize? Damien Harris, Nyheim Hines, Kalen Ballage, Salvon Ahmed

Depends if it's PPR, half or regular. In half or PPR, I'd go Hines, Ahmed, Ballage, Harris. In regular, Hines, Harris, Ahmed, Ballage.

Order of drops: Singletary, Lev, JT.
jetch17
AG
I have 2 kickers on my roster after last week and need to drop one - who is better in the long run?

Jason Sanders
Younghoe Koo
bdgol07
AG
Need one...

Carson on a bum foot
Nyheim Himes
Duke Johnson
Saint Pablo
jetch17 said:

I have 2 kickers on my roster after last week and need to drop one - who is better in the long run?

Jason Sanders
Younghoe Koo
I would hold Koo.
oh no
AG
Carson if he goes
oh no
AG
Saint Pablo said:

oh no said:

W said:

Depends if it's PPR, half or regular. In half or PPR, I'd go Hines, Ahmed, Ballage, Harris. In regular, Hines, Harris, Ahmed, Ballage.

... my experience with Indy RBs so far has been frustrating.. drafted Mack, picked up Hines after Mack's week 1 injury and he did nothing for several weeks so i dropped him and made a terrible trade for Jonathan Taylor who has done nothing since I got him... I feel like if I chase Hines' points (AGAIN), it will be all Jordan Wilkins and JT this week!

It's PPR, but I grabbed Harris just because I think he's got better ROS value even when Sony gets back - few catches and few TDs, but he'll continue the heavy volume carries. Ahmed and Ballage are possibly week 11 only values until Gaskin and Eckeler/Jackson get back.

I will be pissed if Hines is some kind of PPR stud from here on out... should I switch Hines & drop JT? or drop Jared Cook (2nd TE after Goedert) and stash both Indy backs? I'm at a loss for TEs since Kittle went down.

and does anyone else still think there's a chance LeVeon ends up over-taking CEH down the stretch?
Saint Pablo
oh no said:

Saint Pablo said:

oh no said:

W said:

... my experience with Indy RBs so far has been frustrating.. drafted Mack, picked up Hines after Mack's week 1 injury and he did nothing for several weeks so i dropped him and made a terrible trade for Jonathan Taylor who has done nothing since I got him... I feel like if I chase Hines' points (AGAIN), it will be all Jordan Wilkins and JT this week!

It's PPR, but I grabbed Harris just because I think he's got better ROS value even when Sony gets back - few catches and few TDs, but he'll continue the heavy volume carries. Ahmed and Ballage are possibly week 11 only values until Gaskin and Eckeler/Jackson get back.

I will be pissed if Hines is some kind of PPR stud from here on out... should I switch Hines & drop JT? or drop Jared Cook (2nd TE after Goedert) and stash both Indy backs? I'm at a loss for TEs since Kittle went down.

and does anyone else still think there's a chance LeVeon ends up over-taking CEH down the stretch?
If that is the case, please start Hines. I own JT and need him to get going!

I think Gaskin may be out for longer than people are thinking. I heard that his knee injury was similar to what happened to Nick Chubb and kept him out for what like 5 weeks?

I would drop Cook and get Hines.

Not unless CEH gets hurt, but I think Bell is worth holding just in case that somehow happens. His value would skyrocket.
Saint Pablo
I am an ailing Mixon owner in two leagues...do I hold out for him against Washington as my RB2 this week or roll with Kenyan Drake on Thursday night against the Seahawks?

If I hold out for Mixon and he is a no-go, I will be forced to throw Salvon Ahmed at Denver into the lineup...
oh no
AG
Ahmed does not sound like a bad play at all. I wouldn't start Drake on Thursday.
Saint Pablo
That is kind of what I am leaning towards. I am 8-2 and don't NEED the win, but if I lose, I fall out of the #1 spot and I want the $150 payout for that lol

Also debating rolling with Jameis Winston over Tannehill...Cam is on waivers too...
gigem1223
Bye week blues for me at WR. Have to start 2 in a non-ppr.

Chark vs Pitt
A. Brown vs LAR
Lazard vs Indy

Leaning Chark and Brown but feel like Lazard has highest boom/ bust potential.
Saint Pablo
gigem1223 said:

Bye week blues for me at WR. Have to start 2 in a non-ppr.

Chark vs Pitt
A. Brown vs LAR
Lazard vs Indy
I would go Chark and AB...I may have to go with that same pair too with Kenny Golladay, Calvin Ridley, Joe Mixon, and Austin Ekeler all nursing injuries. Praying I can limp into the playoffs in that league.
jetch17
AG
If I bench IND D/ST in lieu of playing Rodgers, which of these available waivers is best pickup?

oh no
AG
chargers are the popular pick-up this week if no one in your league grabbed them yet.
jetch17
AG
Yeah figure is grab em and throw IND back in next week
oh no
AG
ok. I added Damien Harris and Nyheim Hines (again).

My RBs are Carson (Q for Thursday), Harris, Hines, Taylor, and Bell.

Worth holding both Indy backs Hines and Taylor? or has Taylor fallen so far down the order that I should drop him and grab Ahmed or Ballage? (PPR)

worth holding onto Jared Cook to see if things change with Jamies at QB? I'm eyeing Logan Thomas as a FA and not real sure what to do with Goedert either. At this point in the season, and usually all season, I'd prefer to only carry one TE but might need to hold two and wait and see. Which two?

oh no
AG
Golladay returned to practice!
Saint Pablo
oh no said:

Golladay returned to practice!
Praise be to God!
Agzonfire
Someone offered to trade me Michael Thomas straight up for Tee Higgins. Do it?
MSFC Aggie
AG
Agzonfire said:

How strange this season is that you have to stop and think about it.......oof
Agzonfire
Sooooo...?
He would be my #4 WR behind Adams, Diggs, Keenan if that makes a difference. Also trading with my opponent for this week.
oh no
AG
no trade deadline in that league?

I'm not sure I would do it not knowing how NO offense will be under Jameis.
Saint Pablo
Agzonfire said:

You are getting Thomas?
Agzonfire
I believe our trade deadline is this week. I would be getting Thomas, and playing him since Diggs is on Bye. I would play against Tee this week
Saint Pablo
Agzonfire said:

I believe our trade deadline is this week. I would be getting Thomas, and playing him since Diggs is on Bye. I would play against Tee this week
Yeah I would definitely make that deal if I were you given your depth.
Saint Pablo
This week/ROS who would you roll with at TE?

I currently have Dallas Goedert, but it looks like Ertz could be back this week.

Jonnu Smith is on waivers, so is Mike Geisicki, and Logan Thomas.
oh no
AG
Saint Pablo said:

This week/ROS who would you roll with at TE?

I currently have Dallas Goedert, but it looks like Ertz could be back this week.

Jonnu Smith is on waivers, so is Mike Geisicki, and Logan Thomas.
I'd put a claim in for Jonnu if I were you.

I'm in a similar boat since Kittle dropped, but no Jonnu options. Have Goedert as well as Cook at TE. Eyeing Logan Thomas as well as Jordan Reed... and possibly Ertz who could be back this week or next week. This week and ROS which one to roster or stash and hold two of those 5 for a bit? Reed on bye and Ertz not yet activated, so would need to hold two if choosing one of them. I was set to drop Cook, but I wonder if Jameis taking over at QB might change things for Cook in a good way while Ertz coming back could change things the other way for Goedert. Thomas looks like a steady floor with about 6 targets/game. Intrigued by Reed since he did get 6 or 8 targets in each game he was healthy that Kittle was out so far this season. ..but everyone has been burned by Reed over the years with his health.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.