Bill vs Cards Ending

1,321 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Maacus
NASAg03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Murray to Hopkins in triple coverage for a TD.

Oh, and **** you BoB!
Mike Shaw - Class of '03
E
Biz Ag
AG
Reminds me of a similar catch made by another Cardinal at Kyle Field while playing for Pitt.
EllisCoAg
PhatMack19
AG

gigem1223
I was on the receiving end of that. Went from a 95% favorite to win to a 50/50 now.
NASAg03
I have Hopkins. Huge points off that one play.
Mike Shaw - Class of '03
MookieBlaylock
AG
gigem1223 said:

I was on the receiving end of that. Went from a 95% favorite to win to a 50/50 now.

You play for the bills?
TyHolden
AG
that was pretty incredible to see. as an Aggie, I'm indifferent to rumblin screwing up that relationship up (time heals all wounds). as a cowboys fan and somewhat-of-a-texan fan, I feel sorry for the texans and would probably be irate. I hope the cowboys find a way to pick up watts though. he's still awesome.
Iraq2xVeteran
AG
I am die hard 49er fan, and I saw the highlights of the Kyler Murray-to-DeAndre Hopkins Hail Mary. When Josh Allen threw a 21-yard touchdown pass to Stefon Diggs with 34 seconds left that looked like it would win it for the Bills. It turned out to be too much time left for the Cardinals to come back. It was a colossal disaster in every way possible, from Mario Addison failing to get Kyler Murray to the ground when he had a chance, and allowing him to extend the play. To Buffalo's three best defensive backs Tre'Davious White, Micah Hyde and Jordan Poyer all right there surrounding Hopkins, yet somehow allowing him to be the one to come down with the ball.

This miraculous play also impacted both the AFC East and NFC West. If one of the Bills defensive backs had simply knocked away the pass, the Bills would have improved to 8-2 and taken a 1.5 game lead in the AFC over the 6-3 Dolphins. Instead, the Bills dropped to 7-3, and their lead over the Dolphins has dwindled to a 1/2 game. On the other hand, the Cardinals forced a 3-way tie at 6-3 with the Rams and the Seahawks instead of falling to 5-4 and dropping to 3rd place in the NFC West.
NASAg03
For how small Kyler Murray is, I was surprised he had the arm strength to throw it 55 yards across his body while on the run. Very impressive just to give Hopkins a chance in the end zone.
ccag02
AG
That play was responsible for me losing by .18 points in my fantasy league.
Maacus
I was very pleasantly surprised at the outcome of that game. Only the Buffalo Bills could wrestle defeat from the jaws of victory.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
Maacus said:

I was very pleasantly surprised at the outcome of that game. Only the Buffalo Bills could wrestle defeat from the jaws of victory.
You were saying?

Maacus
MuckRaker96 said:

Maacus said:

You were saying?

Wow. Great gif muckraker!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.