Kamara or Mccafrey rest of year

1,081 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Carlo4
bullard21k
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Who has the better finish down the stretch?

Panthers schedule is much easier. Saint offense is a little better.
Saint Pablo
Do your playoffs start in week 13 or later? CMC has a bye that week.
bullard21k
AG
No playoffs we go total points only
Saint Pablo
Also gotta see how his shoulder injury situation plays out. If you have Kamara, I would probably just hold on to him. Because that is still a week's worth of points you'd be missing out on
bullard21k
AG
I know this on the surface looks like a pointless trade but here's what I'm thinking. The last 5 weeks the saints have been putting up lots of points but he has only scored 2 TDs. He went 3 weeks without scoring at all. Granted he's chewing up yardage through the air but brees can't push the ball further than 20 yards down field so teams are sitting on the short stuff. Those long 40+ yard catch and runs just aren't happening as much this year

Watched every saints game the last month and once they get into the red zone it's pretty much Murray and tasom hill...especially on the goal line. With a tough schedule upcoming I feel like it's difficult for him to burst out with those 30+ point weeks the way they are running their offense currently. Mccaffrey seems like he might be the better play down the stretch

I could be over thinking this but I kind of like CM down the stretch better as long as isn't hurt.
MooreTrucker
AG
Saint Pablo said:

Also gotta see how his shoulder injury situation plays out. If you have Kamara, I would probably just hold on to him. Because that is still a week's worth of points you'd be missing out on
This is what I'm thinking. CMC can't seem to stay healthy this year.
bullard21k
AG
MooreTrucker said:

Saint Pablo said:

Agreed but let me ask you moore. If CMC was to remain healthy would you rather have him or Kamara down the stretch?
MooreTrucker
AG
bullard21k said:

MooreTrucker said:

Saint Pablo said:

Agreed but let me ask you moore. If CMC was to remain healthy would you rather have him or Kamara down the stretch?
Kamara but just barely due to receiving yards. CMC with more rushing, but AK with even a little bit more receiving.
Saint Pablo
bullard21k said:

MooreTrucker said:

Saint Pablo said:

Depending on how many more weeks his league runs, that bye week could be a big difference maker as far as points go too. It could make the difference of 15-20 points depending on who his backups are.
Gramercy Riffs
AG
bullard21k said:

Watched every saints game the last month and once they get into the red zone it's pretty much Murray and tasom hill...especially on the goal line. With a tough schedule upcoming I feel like it's difficult for him to burst out with those 30+ point weeks the way they are running their offense currently. Mccaffrey seems like he might be the better play down the stretch

Maybe I just don't understand how fantasy works, but 7 out of the 8 teams left on the Saints' schedule have losing records.
bullard21k
AG
Gramercy Riffs said:

bullard21k said:

Maybe I just don't understand how fantasy works, but 7 out of the 8 teams left on the Saints' schedule have losing records.

The matchup for running backs is difficult. Meaning they play the run particularly well. Have good interior play etc. something that makes them good against the run that makes your matchup difficult against those defenses
Saint Pablo
bullard21k said:

I know this on the surface looks like a pointless trade but here's what I'm thinking. The last 5 weeks the saints have been putting up lots of points but he has only scored 2 TDs. He went 3 weeks without scoring at all. Granted he's chewing up yardage through the air but brees can't push the ball further than 20 yards down field so teams are sitting on the short stuff. Those long 40+ yard catch and runs just aren't happening as much this year

I could be over thinking this but I kind of like CM down the stretch better as long as isn't hurt.

I do not understand the Saints fetish for Taysom Hill at all.
Carlo4
AG
Odds are your latter RB might be shut down for the season if the Panthers lose today.... so might want to go with Kamara here.
Carlo4
AG
Saint Pablo said:

bullard21k said:

I do not understand the Saints fetish for Taysom Hill at all.
Saint Pablo
That. Is. Freaking. Gold.
Carlo4
AG
I'm surprised you haven't seen it. Rivalries board put that up years ago, and I just figured it made its way around Texags. So glad I could share it as it's so hilarious!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.