Trade Help/Thoughts

886 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Saint Pablo
Saint Pablo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
A guy in my league and I have been talking and he wants to give me Austin Ekeler and DJ Chark for Mike Evans and Melvin Gordon. I think both his guys are buy low candidates and Ekeler is the clear best player in this deal. My one concern is my WR depth...

QB: Dak
RB: Zeke, Joe Mixon, Jonathan Taylor, MelGo, JK Dobbins, Zack Moss, Tony Pollard
WR: Mike Evans, Calvin Ridley, Will Fuller V, Parris Campbell
TE: Hayden Hurst, Jonnu Smith

I want to do it because I think that Ekeler is a clear upgrade and I could potentially use him or one of my backs to grab a true WR1. Any thoughts???
Saint Pablo
League is a 10 man .5 ppr
Saint Pablo
He is asking to pivot from Chark to Courtland Sutton, which would be a dealbreaker for me I think.
EliteZags
AG
Meh on Ekeler for me, giving up your top WR for what could endup as your RB4/5
Saint Pablo
I'd try to work Ekeler to get a better receiver than Evans.
m.stat
AG
I agree with EliteZags. Ekeler is not enough of an upgrade over Mixon / Taylor to give up Evans. Your wr corps gets very thin if you went with this trade.
Saint Pablo
Do y'all see that great of a gap in Chark and Evans?
oh no
AG
I'm just not that high on Ekeler right now with Tyrod Taylor NOT throwing the ball to him. I'm pretty sure that's why the guy in your league is trying to dump Ek and hoping he can get someone like Mike Evans for him. I'd tell him, "no thanks". But that's just me.
Saint Pablo
Interesting. I found his 19 carries to be encouraging and I am personally not very high on Evans and regret drafting him lol I will probably just stand pat
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.