WR Recs (Valdez Scantling vs Sterling Shepherd)

506 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by EliteZags
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Who do you guys see with a higher upside Valdez Scantling or Sterling Shepherd for an entire season if only one could have a roster spot?

Concerned The Giants OL isn't going to give Jones much time to find his WRs this year. Scantling seems to be a guy who will put up huge points one week, and zero the next.

Edit: Will also add Corey Davis to the mix. Davis, Shepherd, or Scantling...?
bdgol07
AG
When there is a coin flip I always lean to the better QB or overall team. I would go MVS but not feel great about it.

I am in the same spot with Edelman and Harry on my roster (stupid move during the draft) and looking at MVS/Robby Anderson/Anthony Miller to be picked up and drop one of the NE guys. I feel like Cam is going to be running the ball more with that offense and they are going to try and slow the game down a bunch
oh no
AG
I know Slayton was the guy on Monday night, but I think Shepard is still the #1 wr for NYG week to week, even when Golden Tate is back. MVS could score some TDs, but low floor and probably Rogers' #3 or 4 target week to week. I'd stick with Shepard, especially if PPR due to expected volume.
oh no
AG
i don't think I want to chase week1 points for Robby- yet. I do like Anthony Miller better than NKeal Harry for the course of the season.
EliteZags
AG
I really want to believe Corey Davis will finally turn the corner as he as the most pedigree/potential out of all these guys
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.