***Start/Sit Week 2***

6,344 Views | 185 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BenFiasco14
Saint Pablo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Will Fuller vs BAL
Mike Evans vs CAR
SoTxAg
AG
Because of the defenses, i'd go Evans assuming he's healthy.

Sammy Watkins vs LAC or Christian Kirk vs Wash?
Saint Pablo
Watkins for sure.
16Ag18
AG
Evans if he is healthy
Watkins over Kirk
16Ag18
AG
Henry Ruggs vs NO(17)
Alan Lazard vs DET(27)
Silvertaps
AG
16Ag18 said:

Henry Ruggs vs NO(17)
Alan Lazard vs DET(27)
Close call...Ruggs
Silvertaps
AG
Rodgers vs DET
or
Josh Allen @ MIA?
SoTxAg
AG
I like Rodgers right now, but Allen should have a good game too.
W
AG
both are great plays. Would go with Rodgers and ride the hot streak
W
AG
anyone starting the New England defense at Seattle?

have thought about streaming the Seattle defense vs. Cam and the Patriots instead

E
AG
Need a 2nd flex:

Malcolm Brown @ PHI
Sony Michel @ SEA
Fournette v CAR
Preston Williams v BUF
Brandin Cook v BAL

I'm leaning Brown @ PHI...
Saint Pablo
W said:

anyone starting the New England defense at Seattle?

have thought about streaming the Seattle defense vs. Cam and the Patriots instead

I wouldn't run the Pats D against the Seahawks personally.
Saint Pablo
Chris Godwin in concussion protocol. Does this mean he will be out this week? Does anyone have any insight into what exactly that means lol because my opponent has Godwin and I have Evans this week. So if Godwin took a week off, it would be a win-win.
Daddy-O5
AG
I dropped them to pick up a better matchup this week. I'm a pure streamer, only one DEF at a time kind of guy though and the next few weeks aren't great for NE.
W
AG
week 1 was kind of strange in that D/ST's and kickers were relatively quiet or average.

none of them "went off" (except the Saints)
Silvertaps
AG
Saint Pablo said:

Chris Godwin in concussion protocol. Does this mean he will be out this week? Does anyone have any insight into what exactly that means lol because my opponent has Godwin and I have Evans this week. So if Godwin took a week off, it would be a win-win.
Might also be a good play to pick up Scott Miller if Godwin is out.
DonaldFDraper
AG
AJ Green or Will Fuller?

Non-PPR
W
AG
so Thursday night...Bengals at Browns.

last week Cincy scored 13 points and Cleveland scored just 6 points. Nervous time for Mixon & Chubb owners.

O/U is 43 1/2 points

oh no
AG
PPR flex- should I be starting AJ Green? gotta decide for Thursday on him

Golladay @GB (still questionable - might still be out?)
D. Singletary @MIA
C. Kirk vWAS
AJ Green @CLE
S. Shepard @CHI
J. Cook @LV
B. Snell vDEN
option short side
AG
Tough but I think I'm going with snell. Pick 1 PPR. OBJ, AJ green, or cede. I don't want to bench OBJ just yet but the browns offense looked terrible
awrollins
Calvin Ridley vs Dallas
Allen Robinson vs NYG

Another league:

Ronald Jones
Julian Edelman
Marvin Jones
oh no
AG
still OBJ for now
oh no
AG
i worry a little about chasing ridley's week 1 points until i see that kind of target volume two weeks in a row, but I think i might still start him over robinson.

I think i'd lean edelman- assuming PPR. but if golladay is still out for DET, i'd consider marvin.
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
oh no said:

i worry a little about chasing ridley's week 1 points until i see that kind of target volume two weeks in a row, but I think i might still start him over robinson.

I think i'd lean edelman- assuming PPR. but if golladay is still out for DET, i'd consider marvin.
I would absolutely start Ridley over robinson.

That being said, robinson needs to be targeted for Trade bukkaki to acquire him. He has the nicest schedule of any WR IMO, that and Anthony Miller should be picked up as well
MW03
AG
Need a flex in a 0.5 PPR league

• Hunt v. Cincy
  • Jones v. Carolina
  • Hines v. Minnesota
  • Chark @ Tennessee

My brain says Chark with Tennessee's CB issues, but my gut says Jones against that terrible Carolina run defense. Then again, Rivers and his love of the dump off makes me think Taylor/Hines is the new Eckler/Gordon. Meanwhile, Hunt looked fresh last week and Cincinnati is awful against the run.

MW03
AG
Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

oh no said:

I would absolutely start Ridley over robinson.

That being said, robinson needs to be targeted for Trade bukkaki to acquire him. He has the nicest schedule of any WR IMO, that and Anthony Miller should be picked up as well

Rumor du jour is that Robinson has asked for a trade, but his agent has denied that this is true. That usually works out one of two ways: player goes quiet or they try and feed him. With Nick Foals waiting, I'm guessing they try and force the ball to Robinson this week.

As for the Falcons/Cowboys game, that feels like a shootout. You have to think Ridley, Julio, and Hurst are all solid plays this week. I'd probably go Ridley over Robinson, too.
Blindside05
AG
PPR Landry tonight v Bengals or Crowder v SF
Saint Pablo
oh no said:

After the Falcons traded Mohamed Sanu last year, Ridley saw an uptick in targets. He saw 7, 5, 8, 10, 14, 10, and 5 targets in the games he played after that trade. The last 5 was a game in which Ridley got injured and missed the rest of the season. It seems like the volume will remain consistent, especially with their defense failing to hold up and them falling behind in games. I'd play Ridley and Robinson if you could.
16Ag18
AG
Is it weird that I'm thinking of starting Burrow tonight vs Clev and sitting Russell Wilson vs the Pats? I have a weird feeling Burrow is going to go off
Saint Pablo
Possible he does. Definitely not worth the risk imo.
oh no
AG
16Ag18 said:

Is it weird that I'm thinking of starting Burrow tonight vs Clev and sitting Russell Wilson vs the Pats?
yes it's weird. stop it.
16Ag18
AG
yeah I agree....if Wilson has a game like he did last week and does it against the Pats then there is no way I'm ever benching him outside of his bye week.
awrollins
Saint Pablo said:

oh no said:

After the Falcons traded Mohamed Sanu last year, Ridley saw an uptick in targets. He saw 7, 5, 8, 10, 14, 10, and 5 targets in the games he played after that trade. The last 5 was a game in which Ridley got injured and missed the rest of the season. It seems like the volume will remain consistent, especially with their defense failing to hold up and them falling behind in games. I'd play Ridley and Robinson if you could.

Fortunately, I have the luxury of choosing one or the other, as I have CEH, McCaffrey, and Jonathon Taylor. Todd Gurley on the bench as well
Saint Pablo
awrollins said:

Saint Pablo said:

oh no said:

Fortunately, I have the luxury of choosing one or the other, as I have CEH, McCaffrey, and Jonathon Taylor. Todd Gurley on the bench as well

Do you not have to start two WRs? How did you end up w CEH and CMC?!
BenFiasco14
AG
Random question:

Will tonight's game be included in NFL Sunday ticket?
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.