Damien Harris

899 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Danny Phantom
Daddy-O5
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I know he's probably been discussed a time or two on the board, but anyone hanging onto him? I want to pick up a Hines or Snell this week and he's probably my best bet to drop. Either him and/or James Robinson out of Jax depending on Kittle's status for next week.

I've also got James White and AP on my bench, not real excited about dropping either of them either (yet). Mixon and RoJo as my starters.
ac04
harris is on IR and isn't eligible to play until week 4. plus cam looks like the goal line back in NE. wouldn't be holding him unless i had an IR spot to put him in. definitely don't drop james robinson.
Daddy-O5
AG
ac04 said:

harris is on IR and isn't eligible to play until week 4.
I'm aware, which is why I'm asking if anyone thinks he's worth hanging onto until that time. In some of the boards / fantasy sites I frequent a lot of folks are trying to hang onto him, I was going to but I think I'm going to need more immediate help at the position after Week 1.
Daddy-O5
AG
Gotcha, I think's he's certainly the low man on the totem poll.
EliteZags
AG
I just picked up Harris dropping Perriman, then threw Harris in IR and picked up MVS

Mainly just itching for some ww action
Daddy-O5
AG
Anyone picking Harris back up? Considering it but don't think I have anyone I want to drop or him right now.
Saint Pablo
I don't want any part of that backfield. Cam is going to get his, then Michel, Burkhead, Harris, and James White are all in the mix. I just don't think they are worth having unless you are in a very deep league.
Danny Phantom
I really like Harris. Sony Michel got a bunch of carries last year and didn't really produce. I feel like once Harris gets going, he will be a 20 carries a game player for that offense. A Harris & Cam read option will be deadly, especially in the RZ.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.