ROS Mike Evans or OBJ?

577 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by dc509
Saint Pablo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
A guy in my league just offered me OBJ for Mike Evans. An injured Evans makes me nervous. Any thoughts?
Ags #1
AG
Not like obj is tearing it up either. Obj seems to be on a steady decline
dc509
AG
This is an article about OBJ. Take from it what you will.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dawgpounddaily.com/2020/09/14/cleveland-browns-move-odell-beckham/amp/
Saint Pablo
If he got traded that would make him more appealing, no? I still think he's an incredible talent...just seems Baker sucks.

Mike Evans also gave up on a route this week that led to a Brady pick...and he is injured.

A tough call either way imo. Don't love my WR situation outside of Calvin Ridley.
ac04
evans. baker flat out sucks and stefanski wants to build around the run even if he didn't.
zephyr88
AG
Evans

Pros: he's Evans

Cons: he's consistently double teamed and doesn't see the ball as much as he should
wangus12
AG
OBJ is still running with his reputation from that one Dallas catch
dc509
AG
It could, but remember teams like the New York Jets are in the NFL too. He could easily end up in just as bad of a quarterback situation, and he hasn't shown that he's willing to be the guy to work really hard to make an average quarterback better.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.