Give Joe Mixon and Will Fuller get CEH and Edelman

731 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Saint Pablo
Saint Pablo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
My team
QB: Dak
RB: Zeke, Mixon, Jonathan Taylor, JK Dobbins, Melvin Gordon, Zack Moss, and Tony Pollard
WR: Calvin Ridley, Mike Evans, Fuller, and Christian Kirk
TE: Hayden Hurst

I like CEH over Mixon all day everyday. Fuller showed so much promise and I wouldn't love to give him away. But this feels worth it if the other manager agrees, right?
gigem1223
100%. Only a matter of time before fuller gets his annual injury. So you it's a win/ win imo.
W
AG
I would take just CEH for Mixon & Fuller.

he's tied to a high-scoring offense. Mixon is not
Saint Pablo
Okay sweet. If he welches, I'll propose that. My WR depth is the only concern.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
gigem1223 said:

100%. Only a matter of time before fuller gets his annual injury. So you it's a win/ win imo.

Fuller got hurt while you read this post.
TX_Aggie37
AG
Yep I would do this. Edelman should get plenty of volume. As said before, Fuller will probably get hurt especially with the anticipated greater work load. CEH should be better than Mixon over the course of the season I think.
Saint Pablo
If I were able to get this deal done, someone just proposed DJ Chark for Melvin Gordon. I think DJ is probably a top 15 WR and didn't love how much the Broncos were using Philip Lindsay. Any thoughts on this?
Saint Pablo
Okay it is looking like he doesn't want to end up doing the deal. I really want to bring CEH and get Mixon out. Is offering up Mixon and Melvin Gordon too much? I honestly don't feel like it is. Someone tell me if I am crazy or not. FWIW, this guy's lineup is hurting pretty bad for RB help.
QB: Josh Allen, Big Ben
RB: CEH, LeVeon, David Montgomery, James Robinson
WR: Hopkins, Keenan Allen, DeVante Parker, Jarvis Landry, Edelman, Ceedee
TE: Higbee, Evan Engram
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.