Trading Nick Chubb for Chris Carson (RB1 spot)

581 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by ac04
fightintxaggie10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Any thoughts from the gurus out there?
Saint Pablo
Chubb is clearly in a committee with Kareem Hunt...Baker and the Browns looked pretty bad this weekend.

Seattle is a run first offense and Carson is the lead back. There is no way that Carlos Hyde normally gets as many carries as he did this week. Seattle also got him the ball through the air.

Personally, I would do it.
W
AG
what we saw from the Browns yesterday...is exactly what Chubb drafters feared
BenFiasco14
AG
Someone's willing to give you Carson for Chubb?? Do it now before they change their mind.
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
slimjimsims
AG
BenFiasco14 said:

Someone's willing to give you Carson for Chubb?? Do it now before they change their mind.
I concur.
TX_Aggie37
AG
See if you can play the ADP comparison game and get em to throw in a sweetener and if they don't then do the deal anyway.
fightintxaggie10
AG
Trade complete. I'll get Carson on Friday. Chubb is playing Thursday so I'll bench him for a Sunday player off my current bench then throw in Carson on Friday.

ac04
that delay is going to screw you. once one of the players involved in the trade plays, the trade will be pushed out until tuesday. no idea why commissioners put these goofy ass trade review delays in.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.