Waiver Wire

1,965 Views | 35 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Tom Kazansky 2012
ElephantRider
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I have no. 1 priority, trying to decide if I should use it or not. Here is my roster, 12 team .5 PPR.

Would you use it, who would you claim, and who would you drop? Looks like Bell isn't going to cut it, but I'm also worried about Henry just being ok this year.

QB: Dak
RB: Jacobs, Gurley, Leveon, Zack Moss, Sony Michel, James Robinson
WR: D. Adams, Juju, AJ Green, Lamb, Anthony Miller
TE: Hunter Henry

Top Available players: Nyheim Hines, Dallas Goedert, Robby Anderson
W
AG
Rivers is captain checkdown deluxe. Threw 17 passes to RB's yesterday.

with Gurley as your RB2 and 1/2-point PPR...I think Hines is the pick with #1 waiver
Silvertaps
AG
Marlon Mack is out.
I need a Waiver replacement.
I'm thinking about Lindsay...Joshua Kelley...Adrian Peterson...?

ElephantRider
AG
W said:

with Gurley as your RB2 and 1/2-point PPR...I think Hines is the pick with #1 waiver

Who do I drop though? Everyone on my bench showed enough promise to warrant keeping. Michel? I think he's going to be very TD dependent and doesn't contribute in the passing game
Silvertaps
AG
ElephantRider said:

W said:

Who do I drop though? Everyone on my bench showed enough promise to warrant keeping. Michel? I think he's going to be very TD dependent and doesn't contribute in the passing game
Tough call...Not sure how to take the hamstring injury on Bell as he tried to play through it.
I think he'll be highly questionable for the 49ers next week.
Hines looked good yesterday, so I'd definitely pick him up (someone just picked him up yesterday in my league where I lost Mack).
W
AG
I would drop either Michel or Miller.

if your league requires 3 WR's to start then better hang onto Miller.

I think Cam is the goal line back in New England
lunchbox
Decided to wait on TEs in one keeper league and then was forced to wait longer when they mid-tier guys I wanted all went right before I picked.

My TEs are Doyle and Jarwin (now out for the season).

Best options are Jimmy Graham, Greg Olsen and the 2 Houston TEs.

Might just drop Jarwin for best RB/WR until a better TE emerges or Doyle's BYE comes up...
Saint Pablo
I have second priority on the waiver wire and am trying to determine who to add. This is a ten man PPR keeper league. You can keep any pick on your team that wasn't taken in the first two rounds for a year as well as two rookies for up to two seasons. My roster is:

QB: Dak
RB: Dalvin Cook, Austin Ekeler, Kenyan Drake, and Alexander Mattison
WR: Calvin Ridley, Tyler Lockett, Will Fuller, Julian Edelman, Deebo Samuel
TE: Tyler Higbe and Jonnu Smith

Nyheim Hines, Sammy Watkins, Anthony Miller, Darius Slayton, Parris Campbell, and Peyton Barber are all available

Considering adding Laviska Shenault as a FA after the waiver period clears so that I can have a rookie with some promise to hold onto.

Also need to IR Deebo...forgot to do that before his game started
Saint Pablo
Is Chris Herndon available? He may see more passes now that L Bell is out. I like Jonnu Smith a lot and he may be out there in your league.
lunchbox
Saint Pablo said:

Is Chris Herndon available? He may see more passes now that L Bell is out. I like Jonnu Smith a lot and he may be out there in your league.
Nope for both. Very deep league...
Saint Pablo
OJ Howard get overlooked after the Bucs brought in Gronk?
lunchbox
He was the guy I wanted to draft and went 1 pick before me.

The top-scoring TEs available are Njoku (injured), Logan Thomas, Greg Olsen, Jordan Akins, Jimmy Graham, CJ Uzomah...
Saint Pablo
Damn, how many people are in your league?
lunchbox
12 teams...we had a couple of extra rounds in the draft to help with possible COVID issues but TEs went fast in the mid rounds.
Saint Pablo
Interesting. Y'all went with extra roster spots instead of extra IR slots? Anybody have an extra one that you could trade a bench player for? Could probably get Herndon or Jonnu pretty cheap. If not, I would roll with Doyle for a while.
txaggie02
AG
Malcolm Brown or Nyheim Hines?
lunchbox
That's the way I am leaning...I am hoping someone drops an extra TE they have in this first round of waivers.
Coppell97
AG
Benny Snell
TX_Aggie37
AG
ElephantRider said:

W said:

Pick up Hines. Drop Michel keep Miller. The experts love Miller for some reason, and the Patriots backfield is a fantasy nightmare.
Silvertaps
AG
In replacing Mack, I picked up Lindsay...who now has "mild" turf toe.
Should I keep, or drop and pick up the following:
Boston Scott
Chris Thompson
Antonio Gibson
Adrian Peterson
Jerik McKinnon
Kerryon Johnson
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
It's because he has an incredibly easy schedule and they think eventually Foles will be the guy. Also their Offense is going to be throwing the rock quite a bit because the Bears suck ass and will be trying to come back against teams (Like we saw sunday)

I love Anthony Miller. He should have been getting drafted around where Will Fuller and Christian Kirk were, but he was available later in the 15th or so rounds.
gigem1223
So looking to stash a RB and replace Jarwin. I'm going Snell and Hockenson if I can get them. Who would be your back up options if one or both get pick up before me. I'm sitting 10/12 on the wire.

RBs available:
Snell
Robinson
Hines
Brown

TEs available:
Hockenson
Goedert
Thomas
Howard
Saint Pablo
I'd go Hines and Goedert first and second if I were you. Hines is going to be a factor no matter what. Seems Snell might need Conner to stay hurt or Samuels to fumble to get in there.
oh no
AG
I'm seeing all these publications that are ranking Brown and Snell over Hines for week 2 waiver wire.... I'm thinking Akers will be establishing himself more and more to split with Brown and Conner might not be out for very long. Also, Snell doesn't get targeted much in the passing game. In a PPR league, shouldn't Hines be #1 waiver RB? Hines has all year expected targets, Philip Rivers loving the RB check-downs, plus more than expected carries as Mack is donezo. Agree on Hines being my top claim?

Now, I have #2 waiver priority. If the punk in front of me actually does claim Hines, should my next/back-up claim be for Mal Brown or Snell? Barber is another one out there.
W
AG
also the Steelers lost 2 o-linemen to season-ending injuries last night
ElephantRider
AG
I wouldn't touch Barber.
Iowaggie
AG
ElephantRider said:

W said:

Save yourself from the frustrations and hassle of trying to pick out which NE Patriots RB is going to be the big contributor and drop Michel, if you are debating it. Every week you'll wonder if it will be Michel, White or Cam getting the carries, and you'll be mad at Belichick and yourself when you start Michel and he get 3.8 points and one of the other NE RBs go off, and then when you bench him, he'll get a 19 point game, and you'll be mad at yourself for not starting him.

I guess you could try to deal him for whomever owns James White, but I'm not sure that will get you better than what you'll get on waivers.
Enviroag02
AG
W said:

also the Steelers lost 2 o-linemen to season-ending injuries last night

Wisniewski was filling in for DeCastro who should be back soon, and Banner won the right tackle job after a very close competition in camp, so once DeCastro comes back it shouldn't be a big deal. Their depth took a huge hit thought.
Coppell97
AG
How can they not put snell on the field
Silvertaps
AG
Reports are Michael Thomas out a few weeks (and I just had to replace Marlon Mack...ugh).
My possible replacements:.
- Anthony Miller
- Edelman
- Diggs
ElephantRider
AG
Le'Veon moved to IR. Don't have to drop anyone now.
Saint Pablo
Add Nyheim Hines or Joshua Kelley? My league is a keeper league where you can hold rookies for two years. So if Kelley has a role, that could be valuable for the future. I also have Ekeler in this league.
Teddy Perkins
AG
Looking for an upside RB2 to stash. Drop Lindsay for Joshua Kelley in a 1/2PPR? Both are 1b back ups but Kelley looked solid on Sunday. Rest of my RBs are CMC, Ingram, Fournette, and James Robinson.
Saint Pablo
I wouldn't drop Lindsay personally.
Silvertaps
AG
Thoughts on Parris Campbell at Indy?
Had a good weekend and I had thoughts of replacing DeVante Parker with him.
(nothing against Parker, but the QB situation is pretty bad.)
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.