How is everyone feeling about their teams after week one?

959 Views | 17 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by oh no
Saint Pablo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm a bit nervous about Mike Evans and Joe Mixon on my squad. But Calvin Ridley and Will Fuller look like they could be promising potential starters. Jonathan Taylor should be in line for a lot more work now that Marlon Mack tore his achilles...hate it for the guy, but great for the squad. JK Dobbins looked good too, hopefully he can steal the job from Ingram. There's things I am worried about and I hate losing week one, but there are positives. Finding the moral victories in a loss, the true Aggie way. How about y'all? How y'all feeling?
bdgol07
AG
3 already determined wins and 2 that are potentials with the guys still going tonight for the opponents. Went heavy with non-rookies and starters and didn't worry about handcuffs/backups with COVID and the lack of preseason and workouts. Overall, the games were entertaining and not many major injuries to starters. QBs are going to either feast or be absolute garbage early on until they get in rhythm and the defenses get "up to game speed"
ElephantRider
AG
I feel good about Davante Adams and Josh Jacobs.

Nervous about Gurley's workload as my RB2.

My Le'Veon Bell flex experiment was a disaster week one. My bench did good this week so I need to see who I can plug in there, or if I need to hit the waiver wire. Have no.1 waiver priority, not sure if I should grab Nyheim Hines or not. Thoughts? 12 team half PPR
oh no
AG
I will win week 1 thanks mostly to Devante, Chris Carson, and Kyler Football. and a big special thanks to my opponent getting a dud from Michael Thomas and Austin Ekeler. ...but I don't feel that great about my team at this point. Devante won't go off for 41 pts (PPR) every week. Carson has never been part of the passing game like he was yesterday. ..and four injuries to start off the season with Golladay (3rd round), Kittle (2nd round), as well as LeVeon Bell and Marlon Mack all going down. Thankfully it sounds like 3 of those 4 are minor, but I'll still have some work to manage through. Probably need to look for waivers and trades for RBs. I think I'm high on the initial waiver priority since i drafted 2nd to last, so maybe I can move Mack to the IR spot and pick up a RB without dropping anyone too early in the season.
bdgol07
AG
I will speak for all Saquon owners and say, "sumbltch, he can't be this bad all year can he?"

The run game was non existent tonight for the Giants
Azariah
AG
I'm close to 3-0 right now, so I'm pleased so far. Got a few waivers to work, but nothing absurd.
W
AG
I feel good about being invested in the Falcons offense, Steelers offense, and Seahawks offense. They are all going to score points.

definitely concerned about Ingram. Also concerned how much Lamb is going to eat into Amari's and Gallup's production
gigem1223
I feel good about mine even though I'll be 0-1. Lost by 3 points with tuff matchups and a dumb decision to start Goff over Ben.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
Eked out a win despite a dud performance from Michael Thomas - my first round PPR pick. Took a few guys that I just love watching play - L Jackson, Kelce - and they paid off big time, as did the flyer on David Johnson for the Texans, reasoning that they have almost no one else to handle the ball.
16Ag18
AG
For those with Leveon Bell....what are y'all going to do?
1. Keep Him
2. Trade Him
3. Drop Him
oh no
AG
16Ag18 said:

For those with Leveon Bell....what are y'all going to do?
1. Keep Him
2. Trade Him
3. Drop Him
I'd like to stash Leveon in my IR slot for a couple weeks to see what happens with him, but why does yahoo let me put Marlon Mack in the IR slot, but not let me put LeVeon in the IR slot? Neither player is actually on IR yet for their teams. Mack is still just listed as "out", while Leveon is listed as "questionable" even though his coach said he'll be out a couple weeks. Need this to happen before the waiver wire
16Ag18
AG
Gotcha...I just think he is way past his prime and I play in a keeper league. I offered a trade for Fournette because I'd rather see what happens with him than Bell. Darnold is not very good and that offense is terrible.
oh no
AG
if there's a chance that the Jets cut LeVeon loose, a team with a better OL and better offensive system could do wonders for him and for FF owners. I want yahoo to change his status to OUT so i can put him in the IR slot for 1-3 weeks and see what the Jets do. My intent is to claim Nyheim Hines on waivers and drop Marlon Mack, but there's no one else i want to drop and my roster including IR is full. Yahoo won't let me put Bell in IR yet even though he'll be out.
oh no
AG
well it's official. LeVeon is on IR. ...so after week 1, two of my RBs are on IR already.
ElephantRider
AG
Thank god the Jets put him on IR
SoTxAg
AG
Miles Sanders and Courtland Sutton being out forced me to go with Mark Ingram and Christian Kirk. Results were not good.
oh no
AG
ooof
16Ag18
AG
Was able to get Hines off Waivers after Bell and Mack went down with injuries so now I don't feel too bad
oh no
AG
Same. Actually, after Bell and Mack went down, I was able to get Hines and Snell with Bell in the IR slot.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.