No TE in Flex position

804 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Agmaniacmike12
_lefraud_
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Apparently one of my leagues doesn't allow TE to be in Flex. I drafted both Kelce and Kittle. What would you do? Keep both, or try and trade one? I'm leaning towards keeping both, just don't want to be stuck deciding which one to play each week.
I'm
Enviroag02
AG
You are kidding right? Make a trade! No brainer.
TheCougarHunter
AG
Enviroag02 said:

You are kidding right? Make a trade! No brainer.
Saint Pablo
Trade one? Are you serious!?
Buck Compton
AG
How does a league not allow a TE in flex??

It's more reasonable to not allow an RB in flex, but never seen an RB/WR flex only.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
I'd consider keeping them both unless you get just a tremendous offer. Sometimes hoarding a guy on your bench and using him for superior matchups and the other guy's bye week is a smart strategy because you keep him from scoring for anyone else.
Saint Pablo
MuckRaker96 said:

I'd consider keeping them both unless you get just a tremendous offer. Sometimes hoarding a guy on your bench and using him for superior matchups and the other guy's bye week is a smart strategy because you keep him from scoring for anyone else.
depends what the rest of the roster looks like I guess. But I'd think a trade would be the smartest move.
Agmaniacmike12
Keeping a top 40 pick on your bench just to keep him off of another team is cutting off your nose to spite your face. I would recommend not taking 2 TEs that high unless one of them fell into the 40s next time, RB is still a more valuable position.
_lefraud_
AG
QB - Dak
RB - Taylor, White, Fournette
WR - Evans, Green, McLaurin
TE - Kelce, Kittle
DEF - PIT, NE, TEN
-----------------------------------

I could use some help at RB, or maybe even WR...But I like the idea of hoarding one of my TE unless I get a great offer.
EliteZags
AG
I'd try to trade for a 4th Defense, why would you need more than 2 RBs
Agmaniacmike12
Is this your full roster? 3 D/ST, 3 RB, 3 WR. You need some RB help in the worst way.
Agmaniacmike12
Seriously though, next time attempt to value RBs the way they should be valued. There is a reason why they are being taken early and often in most leagues.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.