Early Trade Offer

974 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Reginald Cousins
Saint Pablo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I was just offered Clyde Edwards Helaire for Ekeler and Brandin Cooks in a ten man standard scoring league. Any thoughts? My team is:

QB: Dak
RB: Saquon, Ekeler, Jonathan Taylor, Antonio Gibson, Latavius Murray
WR: Julio, Robert Woods, Hollywood Brown, Brandin Cooks, Darius Slayton, Pariss Campbell
TE: Hayden Hurst
D/ST: Eagles
K: Greg the Leg
Chipotlemonger
AG
I would take it and grab a 2nd QB or TE for potential Covid mgmt
ac04
not sure where their ADPs currently are but i believe this is something like player 8 for players 20 and 90 or so. seems like a decent offer and i think you have enough depth to be on the side getting the better player.
lunchbox
Agree with the others...take it.
AgDoc03
AG
Agree. Probably getting the better RB and WR so deep you can find a decent replacement for Cooks
Gig 'Em Aggies
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Saint Pablo
Thanks all. I accepted it...processes next week and I play the guy who proposed the trade. That will be interesting.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
Saint Pablo said:

Thanks all. I accepted it...processes next week and I play the guy who proposed the trade. That will be interesting.
Give it a few weeks, since Clyde will probably go for 250 all-purpose yards and 4 TDs against the Texans.
EliteZags
AG
Wouldn't take in non ppr
W
AG
that's a lot of rookie running backs.

they better not be fumblers...
Saint Pablo
Fingers crossed. There's no money on this league so I don't care THAT much haha
ac04
waiting a week to process is a bad rule. no reason for that.
Saint Pablo
ac04 said:

waiting a week to process is a bad rule. no reason for that.
they normally do 2 days, but since the transaction happened within 48 hours of TNF. It got postponed. Still dumb regardless
TX_Aggie37
AG
Essentially the same type of back in a better offense and I don't expect much out of Cooks at all. He's certainly not a huge step up over Slayton.

Good trade for you I believe. Things would have to go way wrong for CEH not to have success.
Saint Pablo
TX_Aggie37 said:

Essentially the same type of back in a better offense and I don't expect much out of Cooks at all. He's certainly not a huge step up over Slayton.

Good trade for you I believe. Things would have to go way wrong for CEH not to have success.
Sweet. He actually accepted my initial offer which had Slayton, not Cooks. So Cooks is still on my roster.
Reginald Cousins
S
This appears to have worked out.
EliteZags
AG
EliteZags said:

Wouldn't take in non ppr
ok in all honesty I initially read the trade as Clyde for Elliot and Cooks and was very confused
Saint Pablo
EliteZags said:

EliteZags said:

Wouldn't take in non ppr
ok in all honesty I initially read the trade as Clyde for Elliot and Cooks and was very confused
Wouldn't have done that...but after last night, is it possible CEH ends up being a better back for me than Zeke? Definitely
Reginald Cousins
S
Saint Pablo said:

EliteZags said:

EliteZags said:

Wouldn't take in non ppr
Wouldn't have done that...but after last night, is it possible CEH ends up being a better back for me than Zeke? Definitely

If he gets that same work plus more involvement in the pass game/3rd downs, he could be RB1 overall.

I know it's a stretch to pass CMC but no rookie has done what he did game 1, if I read correctly.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.