**** 2020 DFS Thread ****

512 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by CFTXAG10
CFTXAG10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Thought I would get this started. I got a couple single game lineups in for tomorrow night on Fanduel. Still working on builds for the weekend. Week 1 is always a crap shoot.

Sitting on this for my most played lineup tomorrow night:
Mahomes
Watson
Hill
Butker
Williams
mAgnoliAg
AG
In but not gonna mess with it until tomorrow as our fantasy league draft is tonight
Saint Pablo
Don't do DFS much. I checked Draft Kings after I saw your post. I made a "captain" game mode team similar to your lineup, but added Demarcus Robinson. That TD getting called back hurt.
CFTXAG10
AG
Saint Pablo said:

Don't do DFS much. I checked Draft Kings after I saw your post. I made a "captain" game mode team similar to your lineup, but added Demarcus Robinson. That TD getting called back hurt.
Uhhhhh yea that was rough.

I broke even over the weekend. Didn't play super high $$$$. Was in for $50 and got it all back.

I really like the new snake draft game on Fanduel.
ElephantRider
AG
Was on-track to win $1k yesterday on DK. Thanks to Austin Ekeler I walked away with $25
CFTXAG10
AG
ElephantRider said:

Was on-track to win $1k yesterday on DK. Thanks to Austin Ekeler I walked away with $25
I got burned by him yesterday too. Should have known not to trust Tyrod.
mAgnoliAg
AG
Can we play FanDuel in Texas again?
mAgnoliAg
AG
ElephantRider said:

Not as bad as the time I was one player short Of $250,000 on FanDuel nba one night. I ended up with $600
CFTXAG10
AG
mAgnoliAg said:

Can we play FanDuel in Texas again?

Yes we can. It's considered "strategy" gaming lol we cannot use their sports book though
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.