Romo

4,687 Views | 21 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by zephyr88
Cappo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

CBS gonna pay him 17 million per season to talk
PooDoo
AG
Lol @ Dak
W
AG
this is why the television networks are in trouble
alvtimes
Good for Romo..... best in your profession in the TV world should be highly compensated!!!! That said.... I would love to hear Romo and Aikman call a non cowboy game...... just to see!
PooDoo
AG
Romo works for CBS who broadcasts AFC games. The only time he broadcasts Cowboy games is the rare times when they have an AFC opponent.
TyHolden
AG
alvtimes said:

Good for Romo..... best in your profession in the TV world should be highly compensated!!!! That said.... I would love to hear Romo and Aikman call a non cowboy game...... just to see!
aren't they both color guys?
Matsui
AG
Good for him. Get that money.
Matsui
AG
They are yes.
ac04
alvtimes said:

That said.... I would love to hear Romo and Aikman call a non cowboy game...... just to see!
extremely confusing post. are you implying they both only call cowboy games? how would that even work since they do the same job and work for different networks?
BMX Bandit
PooDoo said:

Romo works for CBS who broadcasts AFC games. The only time he broadcasts Cowboy games is the rare times when they have an AFC opponent.

Or when nfc is flexed to cbs
Bobby Petrino`s Neckbrace
Idiot Michael Thomas says Romo making 17 mil is reason enough to not ratify the new CBA. </lolwut.jpg>

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/02/29/michael-thomas-cites-new-tony-romo-deal-in-opposition-to-cba/
TyHolden
AG
Bobby Petrino`s Neckbrace said:

Idiot Michael Thomas says Romo making 17 mil is reason enough to not ratify the new CBA. </lolwut.jpg>

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/02/29/michael-thomas-cites-new-tony-romo-deal-in-opposition-to-cba/

teachers should be paid more than apple's ceo because kids are more important than fruit
wangus12
AG
That's so dumb. Does anyone tune into a football game simply because Romo is on the call?
Panama Red
AG

Nice work if you can get it.
dave94
AG
Thank god CBS was well prepared to not let him get snatched up by ESPN and their god awful MNF broadcast.
PooDoo
AG
wangus12 said:

That's so dumb. Does anyone tune into a football game simply because Romo is on the call?

That would be the only reason I'd watch a non-Cowboy game.
Danimal
AG
This is why he's getting paid so much money. I'm sure CBS has ratings data to support his value. They didn't just give him 17 million dollars because he used to play football. He's obviously making them money.
jr15aggie
AG
Dude is just good... football, golf, basketball, chicks, broadcasting... guy's got major game in all categories.

I hate him and want to be his best friend at the same time.
Hey...so.. um
wangus12 said:

Yes, I look forward to big games or cowboys games that are on CBS because of him.
Matsui
AG
Yes I do. And not a cowboy or romo fan as a player.
Bobby Petrino`s Neckbrace
Romo is the best in the game.
Southlake
I don't really care for his broadcast style. By the 4th qtr. I'd like him to shut up.
zephyr88
AG
Bobby Petrino`s Neckbrace said:

Romo is the best in the game.
The Carnac Quarterbac

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.