Joe Burrow

2,304 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by W
EKUAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Any specific reason the press is pushing a narrative that Burrow won't go to the Bengals if picked? Just click bait?

Most of the quotesseem to be from all sorts of people other than Burrow.
Maroon and White always! EKU/TAMU
Vince Blake
I've seen a Ringer article and a CBS Sports one mentioning this. Both articles referenced a FW Star Telegram article written by Mac Engel. Engel is a trash clickbaiting troll.
TheCougarHunter
AG
Fake news.

1. Burrow is from Ohio
2. He hasn't indicated in any way that this would be true, nor does his personality lead to believe this is something he would even consider.
3. Not much news coming out of the NFL, so news outlets are pushing any sort of conjectured narrative to get clicks from football fans in this lull period before pre-draft hype ramps up.
Max Power
AG
There have been several articles about this on pro football focus, I don't know that he would pull an Eli, I think his camp is perhaps trying to get other teams to move up, Dolphins have a lot of draft capital.
94chem
Cincy is a beautiful Kentucky town.
Law Hall 69-72
AG
Bad Dude said:

I've seen a Ringer article and a CBS Sports one mentioning this. Both articles referenced a FW Star Telegram article written by Mac Engel. Engel is a trash clickbaiting troll.
But, he married the "little ball of hate", so he has that going for him. lol
W
AG
if A.J. Green never makes it back...Burrow will have had better receivers at LSU than he will in Cincy for several years
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.