*******Super Bowl LIV Thread: Chiefs vs. 49ers*******

35 Views | 143 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Bunk Moreland
suburban cowboy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Gracie Hunt is a smokeshow
Law Hall 69-72
AG
YouBet said:

Law Hall 69-72 said:

YouBet said:

Aikman with his best Jerry Jones impersonisation.

"And they should, and they have, and they will."
. Was he being trite about that?

I don't think he realized he was doing it. As he is a frequent listener of The Ticket, I'm pretty sure he was subconsciously channeling Fake Jerry.
I was just referring to another Jerryism that he says whether it makes sense or not.
W
AG
Frok said:

Olsen said:

This Super Bowl was more entertaining than the last 2 Super Bowl years.

I didn't think it was that great of a game
needed SF's last drive (after the Chiefs went up 24-20) to get deep into KC territory...then it would have been one of the all-time greats.

but as it was...the 49ers' drive was feeble
htxag09
AG
O'Doyle Rules said:

Olsen said:

Patrick Mahomes Super Bowl MVP

Why dont they just rename it "Winning Superbowl QB supplemental award"
Agreed. He had one great drive and a couple great plays mixed in the rest of the game. But that's not that remarkable when you have around 50 attempts. Also don't really know how a player who threw 2 interceptions and had 2 fumbles gets it.
Bunk Moreland

Successful end to a successful year for the NFL. Goodell continues to be the best commissioner in sports. He takes all the heat, and everyone else keeps earning. The creative decisions and production value around all of the "Shield" type things, from NFL 100 to the way they portrayed the players, to the devotion to patriotism, the HOF announcements over the last few weeks, etc. are 2nd to none.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.