J.J. Watt hosting SNL

3,506 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Bubba smollett
Harry Dunne
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.houstontexans.com/news/daily-brew-anticipation-builds-for-j-j-watt-on-snl

I'm sure it'll be a lot of his predictable Peyton-like cornball humor, but I'll watch it.
OCEN99
AG
Harry Dunne said:

https://www.houstontexans.com/news/daily-brew-anticipation-builds-for-j-j-watt-on-snl

I'm sure it'll be a lot of his predictable Peyton-like cornball humor, but I'll watch it.
If it means seeing JJ sack a middle schooler, count me in.

Shooz in Katy
AG
Accidentally strolled across it this evening and watched the whole thing.

JJ was amazingly comfortable and entertaining. What a talent. He's got what Payton has in the acting department.

The "Robbie" parody of Rudy was pretty funny. The only skit the whole night that didn't directly reference jizz, although it did have the main character piss himself.

In literally every other skit, JJ was talking about schnogging at least one other character in the skit. I wasn't offended, it was just dumb. Oh one other skit was a Madden video game voiceover recording that was pretty funny.

I haven't watched SNL for a several years. Is every week like this? It's all junior high boys bathroom humor with Trump bashing and wokeness. I couldn't even tell when the woke sht was something the writers supported or were making fun of.

I couldn't help think how awesome it would have been for JJ to be on SNL back in the Chris Farley or earlier Will Farrell days.

Anyway, rant over. Clouds have been thoroughly yelled at. Ok boomer, blah blah blah. Insert pitch fork and twist.
RingOfive
AG
I'm far from being a boomer. SNL sucks. JJ was fine, but the skits were awful. Gay innuendo was present in literally every skit. No sure why.
Shooz in Katy
AG
RingOfive said:

I'm far from being a boomer. SNL sucks. JJ was fine, but the skits were awful. Gay innuendo was present in literally every skit. No sure why.

I agree. Seems like the writers have massive insecurities about their own true beliefs vs what the cancel culture sjw nazis tell them they are supposed to believe. It comes across as schizophrenic. Like how I would imagine North Korean SNL would be. Real comedy has to have some real truth and "permission to be truthful" for it to work. Otherwise it's coerced uncomfortable fake laughing. Which is bad. And a horribly awful thing to have to sit through.
45-70Ag
AG
Michale Lorne needs to be replaced. They think they're attracting more with the line of humor they're using but it gets old. And dumb.
expresswrittenconsent
Watt was stiff and cant act. Athletes are almost always terrible hosts. He wasnt as bad as Michael Phelps though.
BMX Bandit
Irish_Man said:

Michale Lorne needs to be replaced. They think they're attracting more with the line of humor they're using but it gets old. And dumb.

Who?
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
RingOfive said:

Maybe because he's rumored to be gay.
45-70Ag
AG
BMX Bandit said:

Irish_Man said:

Who?

Yikes
Dyslexic and can't spell.

Lorne Michaels
Tom Hagen
AG
MuckRaker96 said:

RingOfive said:

Kealia Ohai is not a man.

expresswrittenconsent
Tom Hagen said:

MuckRaker96 said:

RingOfive said:

Yeah fredo, gays never marry a woman.
Bubba smollett
Tom Hagen said:

MuckRaker96 said:

RingOfive said:

damm she got the bolts on nice she is hot
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.