Super Bowl Tickets

2,905 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Counterpoint
pdc093
How long do you want to ignore this user?
My friend has two tickets for the 2020 SUPER BOWL, both box seats. He paid $2,500 each ticket, but he didn't realize last year when he bought them, it was going to be on the same day as his wedding. If you are interested, he is looking for someone to take his place...It's at St. Dominic's Church, in San Francisco at 3pm. Her name is Melissa . She's 5'7 about 140 lbs. She's a good cook, too. She'll be the one in the white dress.
Vernada
Vernada
AG
*slow clap*
Ag_07
AG
But what about her cans?
pdc093
TXAG14
I also get forwarded emails from my grandfather.
Counterpoint
AG
Damn, I'm actually looking for tickets.
Bobby Petrino`s Neckbrace
5'7", 140?

That's some hoggin' right there.
Gramercy Riffs
AG
Counterpoint said:

Not trying to be a smartass, but they're pretty easy to find. Are you looking for something specific?
Counterpoint
AG
Gramercy Riffs said:

Counterpoint said:

Not trying to be a smartass, but they're pretty easy to find. Are you looking for something specific?
I know, I just meant when I saw the $2,500 price tag for box seats, I was really happy for a split second until I read the punchline, because all the ones I've found online so far are at least twice that much for crappy endzone seats.

Gramercy Riffs
AG
Counterpoint said:

Gramercy Riffs said:

Counterpoint said:

I know, I just meant when I saw the $2,500 price tag for box seats, I was really happy for a split second until I read the punchline, because all the ones I've found online so far are at least twice that much for crappy endzone seats.

The most fun I've ever had at a Super Bowl was in the upper deck of the crappy endzone seats. The worst time I've had (still fun) was first deck 30-yard line. My suggestion: if you want to go, just go. There's not a bad seat at a game like that. Good luck!
Counterpoint
AG
Gramercy Riffs said:

Counterpoint said:

Gramercy Riffs said:

Counterpoint said:

The most fun I've ever had at a Super Bowl was in the upper deck of the crappy endzone seats. The worst time I've had (still fun) was first deck 30-yard line. My suggestion: if you want to go, just go. There's not a bad seat at a game like that. Good luck!
I won tickets to the one in Houston a few years ago and it was incredible...and I didn't even have a rooting interest! This time I do, so I really want to make it.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.